Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding test

muscles101

So I am getting test shots from the doctor and I'm having a hard time get her to up my counts to 900. Right now I'm setting at 620ish. Free test 20. I'm wanting to get higher results but without her getting on to me or stopping the shots because my levels get to high. What can I do to remedy this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a quick turn around. Mine is every 6 months. Tell her you're still having issues. You feel ok but think you could feel better. Remember. We do this to feel great. Not just to feel good enough to get by.

Lol yeah. She is an overly cautious doc. I'm trying to get her to up it and all. Thanks saiyan7

So I am getting test shots from the doctor and I'm having a hard time get her to up my counts to 900. Right now I'm setting at 620ish. Free test 20. I'm wanting to get higher results but without her getting on to me or stopping the shots because my levels get to high. What can I do to remedy this.

Do they make you come in for your injections or let you do them yourself?

If it's 6 weeks between blood withdraws, you are going to be out of luck. The detection time of long estered testosterones like enanthate and cypionate are around a month. You would have to get off to let your system clear out almost immediately after you got on to allow the esters to clear out in time for your appointment.

Your best option is going to be a topical product like RS transderm from n2bm.com. You can apply the cream everyday up until 1 week before you get the blood draw for your appointment.

Top Bottom