Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding HGH to IGF cycle?

herdus33

I am about to start a cutting cycle with plenty of cardio and a good diet. I will be running a low dose of test along with some T3 and Albuterol throughout and ive got the pct covered.

My questions are about the IGF and HGH. I am def goin to be running the IGF and will continue it into pct. I have heard that if you run it at 3 times per wk you can stay on it for longer cycles (longer than 30 days @ ED doses) or pretty much forever. Would like some input on this?

Next question is, Who has run HGH and IGF together? Is there any benefit to this or is it just a waste? I was thinkin of running a lower dose of HGH for about 3 months 5on/2off for some adding fat burning effects. I know most say to stay on for at least 6 months but Im not really looking for the anabolic benefit here.

Also, this will be my first time using either IGF or HGH. And my cycle goals are to lower bf% and change body composition. Not looking to put on any size really.

Well since nobody has a response I guess I'm gonna leave out the HGH and do some experimenting with some HGH Frag. Theres not a whole lot of info on HGH Frag so I'm just gonna do it.

I know people who run them both together. I have run each, but seperately. The fat loss i get from both are equal, it just feels like the IGF fat loss comes quicker. i personally only stay on igf for 6 weeks, but hgh close to 5 months on a 5/2. i would just stick with the igf, thats what i do now and dont see any difference. in other words, i get results from igf in 6 weeks that i get from low dose hgh in 5-6 months.

Top Bottom