Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding another compound

280norris

age 45
5'10"
been on test (replacement therapy) although I have upped it to 600mg a week at times.
Wanted to add another compound. What is safe for hairline. Mine is great and I don't want to mess it up

well.. you would want to stay away from DHT derivatives if you are concerned with hair loss.. so no Primo, Masteron, Winstrol, or Anavar.

What you would like to add to your TRT for a short time would all depend on what your goal is.

any steroid COULD affect your hairline... DHT will obviously have the most chance of doing so but that pretty much takes out everything that is great with lean muscle... You never gave a goal so it is hard to say... TBol is always a nice option for an oral... That is not a dht... Nice clean lean muscle... Make sure that you are running n2guard with any oral that you use though bro... you must protect yourself...

age 45
5'10"
been on test (replacement therapy) although I have upped it to 600mg a week at times.
Wanted to add another compound. What is safe for hairline. Mine is great and I don't want to mess it up

If you have issues with your hair, be careful with any steroid. Try to stick to your TRT.

theres no real way to prevent hairloss,,,any gear can trigger dormant issues leading to hairloss ,,,, in this game is learn by experience what works for you

Top Bottom