Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adderllin vs adderall

jesse_01

Banned
Has anyone every tried both of them to compare? I have tried a bottle of adderllin and enjoyed it. I was looking for something that would get me a little more focused.

I've used both. Adderllin is a GREAT alternative, but the effects for me are different. AdderallRx puts me in an absolute learning trance. I've never felt anything like it. Absolute focus to where I feel like I have an unfair advantage when taking tests and attempting to comprehend material. Even ritalin didn't focus me like AdderallRx (probably due to age). Adderllin is a great natural substitute to AdderallRx, but the feelings on the two are quite different.

Has anyone every tried both of them to compare? I have tried a bottle of adderllin and enjoyed it. I was looking for something that would get me a little more focused.

Adderall put me to sleep, no joke...

Adderllin to me was stronger than ephedra in every sense..

Focus is what I need. I may try both at the same time. I really need something for focus and to take care of my adhd.

Getting 100% focus is something you will never accomplish! I have tried..lol..but I recommened Adderlin as well. The product is very effective.

The effect is different. And I'm sure they could be stacked but be careful with that.
The thermogenic effect is way way stronger with adderllin as well. Adderall makes my cawk small while adderllin does the opposite, lol.
Both can make my eyes dilate for sure though. With all these drug/supps people will get varying reactions. My GF Melohh took adderall once and said she didn't feel anything. People have said that about adderllin too. I think people probably are just very focused but aren't aware of it.

The effect is different. And I'm sure they could be stacked but be careful with that.
The thermogenic effect is way way stronger with adderllin as well. Adderall makes my cawk small while adderllin does the opposite, lol.
Both can make my eyes dilate for sure though. With all these drug/supps people will get varying reactions. My GF Melohh took adderall once and said she didn't feel anything. People have said that about adderllin too. I think people probably are just very focused but aren't aware of it.

I think that is very tru bro, I cant feel the same effect as first day but the second day I dont feel the same rush but fuck yes im very focused on everything!

I think that is very tru bro, I cant feel the same effect as first day but the second day I dont feel the same rush but fuck yes im very focused on everything!

lol, that's the truth. It sounds hard to be true but my vocabulary is actually better when I take adderllin. It is not that it makes you smarter... well sort of because it makes your neurons work more effectively.

Top Bottom