Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adam Archuleta

slobberknocker said:
Very very intriguing.

hell yeah! :)

Just watch the ESPN show on him and how he trains and you will understand what all the hype is all about.
The first time I watched it I was shell shocked, it was so different yet familar. Pity it's not online anymore, but I maybe to convert it.

It's about as close to pure athletic training as you can get. Not olylifting or powerlifting adapted for athletes etc

CoolColJ said:

hell yeah! :)

Just watch the ESPN show on him and how he trains and you will understand what all the hype is all about.
The first time I watched it I was shell shocked, it was so different yet familar. Pity it's not online anymore, but I maybe to convert it.

It's about as close to pure athletic training as you can get. Not olylifting or powerlifting adapted for athletes etc

Very true... if you are an athlete this is the way to go. I live in the Phoenix area and his trainer is king shit around here for producing explosive athletes.

For a bodybuilder this method is useless. It is more for speed and explosiveness... I don't see much size coming from it.

You can gain size if you want to. It's all about if you want to :)
But it will be size that actually does something to make you stronger and more powerful relatively speaking that is.

I know Adam went from 170 to 210 or so.
If your training some size will come wether you like it not. But you can minimise or maximise this depending on your goals.

And you become more nuerally effecient, meaning you can recruit more fibers in every rep you do, with more weight. This is something bodybuilders always forget.

Last edited:
I wouldnt compare myself to you guys but what Ive been noticing is that with playing basketball in college I started gaining endurance in the gym, like today when I went lifting I couldnt stop, you will prolly say its wrong but the thing is tommorow Im still gonna be able to go just as hard...
our coach has us do this thing in the weighroom where we go all out for 15 minutes and hit each machine/exercise for 1 minute non stop and going as hard as you can and as fast as you can... then 10 second break and again and so on untill youve done about 10 exercieses... then 5 minute break and you do everyhting all over again and it comes out to total of 30 minute work out but after you are done you really are done.

anyways I thought id share that cause its been doing wonders for me, in the gym or on the court..

I made a post about a bench press in here when I was having trouble and only gettin weaker.. well none of that anymore.

anyways you might already know that so I wont get into too much detail

Lets be real. Its called steroids. Anyways there are alot better athletes in the nfl. People that are bigger, faster, and stronger.

dood said:
Lets be real. Its called steroids. Anyways there are alot better athletes in the nfl. People that are bigger, faster, and stronger.

Well shit. Let's just forget this forum and all go post in the anabolics forum, since learning new training techniques is completely worthless. :rolleyes:

By the way, name one person in the nfl that squats more than 3 times their bodyweight. And back it up with proof, don't just speculate.

slobberknocker said:

Well shit. Let's just forget this forum and all go post in the anabolics forum, since learning new training techniques is completely worthless. :rolleyes:

By the way, name one person in the nfl that squats more than 3 times their bodyweight. And back it up with proof, don't just speculate.
Exactly, coeffecient wise, I'd wager he's prob #1, not to mention the lifts that are quoted in the articles arent even 1 rep maxes...

Well he doesn't strike me as someone who is doing steroids. Although you can't always tell by appearance. He just looks like a lean athletic person. Hmm he doesn't even look like he does weights :)
Anyway being big and strong has nothing to do with being an athlete. It's what you do on the field that counts.

And remeber unlike those others, he is not a genetic freak. I'd wager if it wasn't for Jay Schroeder, Adam would not be in the NFL.

There are some, of course, who suspect that there is more than hard work
involved, that such dramatic improvement must be the result of steroid use.
Schroeder says no way.

"When people hear what Adam can do, they say, 'Ah, it's just drugs,' "
Schroeder said. "I don't allow anyone in my gym on steroids. If I suspect
it, I have them get a drug test."

I like this - its so damn true.

"Everybody lifts weights," Schroeder said, "but not everybody gets results.
Not everybody got stronger, not everybody got faster, and not everybody got
powerful. I figured it had to be something more than just going in and doing
the same exercises."

Top Bottom