Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AD-1: anything less than 600mgs a waste?

Studly Hungwell

The bottle says take up to 3 a day (300mgs). Everyone here is taking 600mgs. Has anyone got results of anything less than 600mgs? Why would the manufactor suggest anything less than an effective dose when they could make more $$ selling twice as much PH?

Going for 4 aday myself, put on 4lbs already and only been on a week. I decided on 4 aday from the threads and advice on here. A lot of people do take more but it depends on how much you want to put into your body. The more you take the more it will affect your body and shut you down.

In my opinion, taking 4-6 caps ED is ideally the dose range you want to be in. I doubt the results will vary much between a person taking 6 caps ED and a person taking 9 caps ED. Stick with the 4-6 caps ED range and just make sure you're eating like a mad man and training hard.

I am getting good results using 400mg 1-AD stacked with 500-750mg 4-AD. I have gained strength and some size. I think most people would see results with 600mg. My training has been so-so and nutrition has been poor and I am still seeing gains despite these factors.

FHG

Studly Hungwell said:
The bottle says take up to 3 a day (300mgs). Everyone here is taking 600mgs. Has anyone got results of anything less than 600mgs? Why would the manufactor suggest anything less than an effective dose when they could make more $$ selling twice as much PH?

Because it is prudent to be conservative with your dosage suggestions when your product has potent activity. What happens when some 75 year old man who weighs 110 takes 9 a day cuz it says to on the bottle? I don't want to know, nor does our insurance company

I would think the reason your recommend such a low dose on your bottle is so people do not go into buying a bottle that costs $70 and it last only 10 days.

FHG43, you better get results, you are taking 900mg to 1150mg a day of PH's...this is a boat load!

Cheeseburger said:
FHG43, you better get results, you are taking 900mg to 1150mg a day of PH's...this is a boat load!

Yeah and I am experiencing very few sides-thankfully. I may cut back on the 4-AD. Also orals tend to be poorly absorbed so I may only be absorbing 10% of the PHs. Some people really bag PHs but if you do your homework and know what to use and how, you'll get results. Granted I'm not trying to gain 30lbs of mass, but still I have seen quality muscle and strength gains. I'll probably run this cycle again during the offseason.

FHG

Last edited:
Cheeseburger said:
I would think the reason your recommend such a low dose on your bottle is so people do not go into buying a bottle that costs $70 and it last only 10 days.

No, that has nothing to do with it. It was because 1-AD was becoming very popular and I wanted to make sure there were no liability issues. I also realized that 300mg works for alot of people and not everyone needs 600+ for results

Not trying to question you too much Pat but at 300mg a day this will not do much for anyone unless they are taking something with it. Unfortunately for PH inluding all the 1-test formulas higher doses are most likely required to sustaine blood levels and saturate the receptors. You are right also, who knows what the higher doses may do in terms of adverse effects so I think you are wise to recommend the low dose and still leave the door open for higher doses. I still think that there is better ways of administiring these compounds orally than what we have now. I hope you are looking into this as your research and contributions to our industry are invaluable even if cyclodextrins prohormones blow...give us what we want because it is not going to come from anyone else right now.:D

Cheeseburger said:
Not trying to question you too much Pat but at 300mg a day this will not do much for anyone unless they are taking something with it. Unfortunately for PH inluding all the 1-test formulas higher doses are most likely required to sustaine blood levels and saturate the receptors. You are right also, who knows what the higher doses may do in terms of adverse effects so I think you are wise to recommend the low dose and still leave the door open for higher doses. I still think that there is better ways of administiring these compounds orally than what we have now. I hope you are looking into this as your research and contributions to our industry are invaluable even if cyclodextrins prohormones blow...give us what we want because it is not going to come from anyone else right now.:D

I have had many, many emails from real people that have reported very impressive gains from 300mg a day. So while it may not be enough for you or some guys you know, it is plenty for many others

As far as the alternatives to oral adminstration there is sublingual, intranasal, transdermal, injectable, intraocular (in the eye), intrarectal (up the wahzoo), intravaginal, and maybe some others I am missing. Unfortunately, 1-AD and 1-test are pretty irritating substances so they are unsuitable for most of these modes of administration. Not the mention that the only mode of administration permittable by law for a nutritional supplement is oral

Top Bottom