Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ache/soap

I'm sure I'll be able to tell over the next couple days if the alcohol is helping, I had been using the wipes for my face but didn't really notice a difference so I'm just going to stick to using them for the "area" ironic you mentioned the orange neutrogena soap, I was talking to a buddy about it last night at the gym who just a few months back had a horrible break out and said it worked great helping to clear it up. I have to head over to target later today so while I'm there I'll pick up the neutrogena, like I said the breakout isn't bad but I'd like to catch it before it gets any worse also, I've been told to get a good scrubbing brush for your back that it will make a huge difference

Yea I use one of those scrubby back brushes to do my back as well, it works great. The neutrogena stuff is awesome but if you have a dollar store around check there. The stuff they carry looks identical and has the same ingredients and works just as good man and for a buck I mean what the hell. The main ingredient that does the trick is the salycilic acid, 2% I think.,.

my dermatologist has me using "panoxyl bars" you can find them at walgreens. Don't use it on your face because its super strong but its perfect your back. Or for something less abrasive like your face, use "cetaphil" antibacterial bars.

I have used some acne soap but dont seem to work as the acne still there..i have a few big red ones on the back and small red bumps on the chest...getting frustrating.
Tanning helps but last like a few days and how often can you tan...
I will try to find the soap with salycilic acid

Top Bottom