Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acapulco for spring break. Where you going?

you gotta come to acapulco you can just meet the hottest girls that are up to just anything, besides there are great clubs like palladium and alebrije where things get wild.

Palladium
Alebrije
disco beach
that joint that opens at 6 am. The Radical. I think

How's aucapulco the second week of march?
I wasn't planning on going to SB this year b/c I wanted to focus on training for spring football but I'm having second thoughts now that all my friends are talking about it at school. Its just under 1 month away.
and how much would it cost coming from the northeast?
any other good spots for SB? - I'm a junior already and I've never gone away.

PitBullFootBall said:
How's aucapulco the second week of march?
I wasn't planning on going to SB this year b/c I wanted to focus on training for spring football but I'm having second thoughts now that all my friends are talking about it at school. Its just under 1 month away.
and how much would it cost coming from the northeast?
any other good spots for SB? - I'm a junior already and I've never gone away.

Didn't go that week.

You still going?

hardrock said:
Didn't go that week.

You still going?

Nope, staying on campus to workout unfortunately. Almost went to Mazatlan at the last minute but I decided against it b/c i'm in week 5 of my cycle and i'm fighting for a starting position plus spring ball is only 3 weeks away.
Right now I could be living it up - school is deserted except for a few athletes and the basketball teams - it sucks.

wow i responded to this thread last year.... BUT HELL YEAH i'm going to POCO this year... anyone else????? march 18th! at La Palapa.

Top Bottom