Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abs

herkul

Maybe Somebody Of You Tell Me About, And How Work Up Increddible
Abdomen Staunch Like A Stone.
Thanks.

diet always helps

herkul said:
Maybe Somebody Of You Tell Me About, And How Work Up Increddible
Abdomen Staunch Like A Stone.
Thanks.

Herkul,

Maybe you're not but it looks like you may be new to the boards. I'm new to the boards too. I'm sure a lot of people here can help you with your question about abs. I may even be able to offer some good suggestions. However, you might need to give everyone a little more information about your current situation. Example, have you been exercising? Are you currently lifting weights? Are you a hardcore bodybuilder? Have you been trying to get abs for a while with no results? What is your diet like?

I don't even do more than about 2-3 heavy sets of abs per week, and mine are pretty hard and visible (that's me to the left). Just wanted to reiterate that everyone has hard abs so it's pretty much 99% diet that will give you good abs.

DIET DIET DIET!

Thanks man i tell you first.I am powerlifter about three years,but i never too mutch carry on about abs.But i think that is time for this exercise,and i collect information about this exercise.
thank you

psilo said:
I don't even do more than about 2-3 heavy sets of abs per week, and mine are pretty hard and visible (that's me to the left). Just wanted to reiterate that everyone has hard abs so it's pretty much 99% diet that will give you good abs.

DIET DIET DIET!
visible abs are 110% about diet..every one always had a friend growing up that had a six pack who didnt work out...

A powerlifter would want to do weighted ab exercises to make sure his core is strong. If you want to be able to see your abs and have a "six-pack", then diet and cardio will be key to losing the fat covering the muscle.

Top Bottom