Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to order from 4RX. Any Feedback?

shit customer service, wouldnt know about their products as i waited months on end before i canceled, the only up side was i got refunded asap

cobracock1979 said:
Yeah I desperately need to order some Cabaser but wanted to see if they were any good - any success stories?

beware of the offers you will recieve via PM after a statement like that----and please forward the offers to me or any other mod :)

I ordered some tane from them.. It took about 10 days for them to ship it via looking at the order status page.. That was about 2 weeks ago that they did ship it now it says. under ETA it says the 24th of april so well see.. Ill let you guys know when/if I receive my stuff, I did some research into them and from what Ive read they are legit, it just can take up to a full month to get your stuff.

extreme11191986 said:
I ordered some tane from them.. It took about 10 days for them to ship it via looking at the order status page.. That was about 2 weeks ago that they did ship it now it says. under ETA it says the 24th of april so well see.. Ill let you guys know when/if I receive my stuff, I did some research into them and from what Ive read they are legit, it just can take up to a full month to get your stuff.

I use pharmacies from India quite a bit. Of the 4 I have tried only 1 get's my repeat bussiness. Most are usually slow, poor customer service and just don't really care - they want your $$$$.

rudy76 said:
I use pharmacies from India quite a bit. Of the 4 I have tried only 1 get's my repeat bussiness. Most are usually slow, poor customer service and just don't really care - they want your $$$$.

everyone wants money! ha. It's hard to find legitimate sites now. I have a few for medical stuff and they are domestic and 100 % great on shipping. I buy most of my pct through research companies, but , since accutane is now a controlled substance in the states, the research company I use no longer carries it, and I don't know how much long ag-guys will carry it also. I need accutane for break outs during cycles on certain steroids so finding legitimite sites for this is harder, especially when this stuff is so expensive..

sparetire said:
everyone wants money! ha. It's hard to find legitimate sites now. I have a few for medical stuff and they are domestic and 100 % great on shipping. I buy most of my pct through research companies, but , since accutane is now a controlled substance in the states, the research company I use no longer carries it, and I don't know how much long ag-guys will carry it also. I need accutane for break outs during cycles on certain steroids so finding legitimite sites for this is harder, especially when this stuff is so expensive..

c1r's got some accutane that is legit Im using it right now while I wait for the pills to come in.. and this is definitely the real deal and the dosing is right on. Its far better than agg's tane honestly because I was using theres but decided to try C1's and C1's is far more effective.

extreme11191986 said:
c1r's got some accutane that is legit Im using it right now while I wait for the pills to come in.. and this is definitely the real deal and the dosing is right on. Its far better than agg's tane honestly because I was using theres but decided to try C1's and C1's is far more effective.

what is c1?

Top Bottom