Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

AAS most likely to cause gyno.

AAS most likely to cause gyno.


  • Total voters
    26
  • Poll closed .
Mr.X said:
anadrol and suspension, are top 2 on my list

Is it possible to be less vulnerable to Gyno than others? I did a gram of Test for 12 weeks and no problem. Can some be less likely to get it or are Drol and Suspension dead certs?
 
Dbol really flares up my nipples and I mean fast! So I can only imagine what Anadrol would do to someone like me. :worried: I've never used it nor do I have any intentions to. So, in my biased opinion, The winner in Anadrol.
 
Falklands said:
Is it possible to be less vulnerable to Gyno than others? I did a gram of Test for 12 weeks and no problem. Can some be less likely to get it or are Drol and Suspension dead certs?

It's all about estrogen receptors. I know of a person (a mod. on my board) that converted SYNO and thought he might have left some estro. in the final product - of course wrong to do. He used it without a problem, of course he ran a bit of arimidex, that's about it. The guy has a very small amount of receptors around his chest area, so I never saw him even get puffed up. Reality is, some have the genetics, some don't. Personally, if I used that solution I would need 2 more gyno surgeries.
 
Each of us is unique as to what and how much aas causes gyno to appear.

I asked my Doc and his opinion and experience was ... "excess" test converts to esto and esto causes a gyno reaction. This ranges from sore nips to tits.

Seems to me that staying with the same steroid, starting with a lower dosage and seeing your individual reaction is the way to go.
 
Anything that aromatises to estrogen, estrogen receptor stimulation is the main cause of gyno. Anadrol and deca are not estrogenic. Lookout for test and dbol. I dont know why people get gyno from drol, from what ive read, i can act slightly like a progestin, but that shouldnt lead to gyno. I dont have any problems with anadrol.
 
depends on the individual. some drugs cause gyno by progesterone others by estrogen.
 
If your "prone" imo you'll get or start to get symptons no matter what you use on your list with the exception of eq and few others that are not listed.
 
Recent quote I found:
RADAR said:
Studies have shown winny to suppress the progesterone receptors. Also Nolvadex is a weak blocker of progesterone receptors. It will do it, but it's not very strong. I suspect if you combine winstrol with nolvadex you will be fine.
 
methyl-test, which is probably similar to suspension.
Anadrol was not a problem with no anti-e, nor was deca. After drol/deca cycle, methyl-test caused obvious hard mass under the nipples. It was the gray market pharmaceutical's Yohimbe Bark Extract, from Nogales, Mexico, that everyone knew was actually methyl-test (in 1990). What a kick before a workout though!
 
bigrand said:
dostinex for prog gyno.


did nothing for me when used with tren......also i am very prone if i even look at test i start to puff up...i do have gyno that needs removal in my right nip and someday soon i will take care of that.....to also give you an idea how prone i am, you know how they say ZMA can raise test levels well it does something cuz my nips puffed up on that alone and i needed nolva...pretty fucked up.....
 
Watch Pumping Iron again and in 1975 when there was no use of Nolvadex (I am quite certain), none (not one) of the guys at that level had any sign whatsoever of gyno. I think it's because they had the genetics, no estrogen receptors in breast tissue, so that they could keep cycling to get to that level. The many guys who did not have the genetics probably quit taking after the first or second cycle or just could never make it to that level, because of obvious deformed pecs. So, the video for Pumping Iron, I think, is proof that some guys can use AAS without anti-estrogens and not develop gyno. Also, I don't think test was a big thing for BB'ers in that era and I don't think doses were even near as high as they are today.
 
Plus a lot of those guys had doctor prescriptions and were supervised by their doctor, though probably increased the dose through black market or going to more than one doctor. So I doubt they were high on test but most likely d-bol, deca, anavar, winstrol, primobolin.
 
AhMadKooL said:
If you do a gyno surgery once, Can you get gyno again afterwards?
Yes it's possible. It should not be as bad as original because a lot of breast tissue was removed but since some breast tissue is left in, it is possible for that remaining tissue to be affected. So even after surgery you need to take anti-es and stay away from compounds that aromatize to estrogen. Otherwise, you will become unhappy again.
 
Top Bottom