Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS Advice

Redfield11

UPDATE

I posted last week asking what cycle to go on to assist me for bulking. My aim for the next couple of years is to get to 300lbs at no more than 7% body fat and stay there. I'm currently at just over 270lb. Had my body fat measured, had my blood checked, heart screened and I'm in good shape. Got a leg in cast still but I can't just sit on my backside and watch myself get fat so going to do a intensive upper body routine before the year is done.

I wasn't sure whether or not to try a new compound, asked around and a few ideas were knocked about but as I didn't get through my first full cycle of Test E and Dbol, I've decided to go back to that as I know it works, experienced next to no sides and I still have a couple of vials/pots left.

MY QUESTION

I know how to train and I know how to eat. But the steroid culture is still pretty foreign to me. Is there anything that I should be doing differently when training with steroids? Whether it be in the gym, in the kitchen or anywhere else. It might be a stupid question but I want to make sure I'm doing everything right and not making mistakes. I've seen friends who start out taking steroids and by the end of their cycle are a complete mess, physically and more often than not, emotionally. As much as I hate to admit it, I am a complete 'noob' with steroids. Don't want to turn into one of those 'roidheads' that gives everyone a bad name.

Thanks in advance.

Red x

First off make sure you have scetched out what your going to do post cylce like clomid. If doing Deca and things that cause water retention you may want to have a product such as Liquidex on hand.. Now in the Kitchen your going to want to eat alot of protein. The steroids are going to help your muscles absorb more protein than normal which will increase muscle size..If trying to lean more cut out carbs the basics but just eat protein protein shakes etc..As for the gym Just get it in your body will be able to recover quicker which is why pitchers love juice so much so you will be able to work out harder longer but with that said still need a day or two off dont want to kill yourself.. If you are already prone to Acne Juice can make it worse If your already an angry fuck juice can make it worse and if your already a Bitch juice can make it worse it dosnt just magicaly make these symptoms..

Top Bottom