Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A woman needs you, guys - peptides, Sarms S4, Cytomel

MinaNyc

Hi everyone :)
So..I need you guys to help me reaching my goals

I'm reading a lot about all of these - peptides, steroids and etc and I have a big mass in my head

I am 32 years old, 5.5, 127 lbs and wanna cut body fat - I am not sure about % fat
I am starting with CJC 1295 no DAC + Anavar
morning and before sleep - 250mgr
Strict diet
Weight training 6 days/week

BUT..
I have GHRP 6 and a few days I tried them both with CjC 1295 (250 and 250) and it was catastrophe...
I never had acne in my life - 24hours and 2 pins - legs, arms, shoulders, chest, everywhere on my body - I stopped pins or 24 hours and the situation with the acne is better

Today I started with the anavar + CJC

More...
I ordered S4 - tell me what to do with it and can I use it?
I want to order and Cytomel - have I?

What is the best options for women to lean, I am a very good looking...dressed...but I need to cut that fat - I hate it and I am really motivated to do that

I believe that you guys can help me, because you just know.Guys always know better then us when we talk about these things

you wont see much from cjc by itself. id try adding ipamorelin or mk677

Your best bet is to stack a GHRH and a GHRP.
Ipamorelin has fewer sides that the other GHRP's so I would stack your cjc with Ipam. You can run that peptide stack alongside whatever anabolic cycle you choose to run. Var is, IMO a great choice.

Top Bottom