Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A tablespoon of Flax

Lucky

Can someone tell me if a regular kitchen tablespoon utensil is the same as a measuring tablespoon. The reason I ask is that I bought 1 16 oz bottle of flax and it says the serving size for 1 tablespoon is 31 servings. So if I take 2 a day the bottle should last me for 15 and 1/2 days. So far I am on day 20 and still have a little left for a couple of more days ( and before you ask...no I am sure I am not using a teaspoon). I got a feeling I will have to buy a set of measuring spoons.

It sounds like it lasted about 50% longer than you expected. Just start taking 1 1/2 of the spoon you are using instead of one.

You're better off w/ the measuring spoons. I have 3 kinds of Tablespoons in the kitchen and guess what? They all are different sizes. Even the teaspoons are slightly different. Get a measuring spoon to make sure.

Me to Trax. Using a spoon is for girls, men should drink it straight from the bottle.

Top Bottom