Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

A survival quiz

11/17

screwed up on all the tornado questions, and a shark and a few plane ones.

im sorry but if a tornado is bearing down on my house and i dont have a cellar if i have time im gonna get in my car and drive to somewhere that does!
 
That's bullshit.

I was always told that if a decent sized dog attacks you, that you should shove your forearm hard into its mouth, then pull out your knife and shank it in the throat several dozen times- careful not to hit your arm.

That person was a bit of a loon, but it sounds better than wriggling around in the fetal position.
 
Alive but badly injured....

I take it they're not talking about a Jack Russell dog.... the piccie is of a german shepherd.....
 
14 out of 17
I get a gloria gaynor "I will Survive" T-Shirt...

If my Plane crashes in the Ande's Mtns, I know who I'm eatin first!
 
16 out of 17. I went for the life raft. I have been interested in survival and for the assault and dog sections I just chose the most pussy response I could think of. I knew the "experts" would say give in and hope you don't die.
 
Top Bottom