I think i got the same thing.Raina said:He wrote me a PM that involved what he wanted to do with me if I was ever with him in SF. It was pretty disturbing.
hahahahaha.. no, must have been a different PM!Raina said:Lestat- were you also thinking "I'm pretty sure I can't do that without months of stretching"?
Lestat said:he is in San Diego right now...
"San Diego may be the most perfect city on God's earth."
Raina said:He told me he was trying to get into Lestat's pants while he was out there. I didn't have the heart to tell KB that it just wasn't going to happen.![]()
bluepeter said:I know, he isn't aware that lestat doesn't wear pants.
planning on itbran987 said:you hanging out with the killer bee?
sorry bro, i think he said he doesn't like chillin with hispanics or something to that effect.SoreArms said:that bitch! I told him to hit me up and I'd either go down there or bring him up to LA to party. That's it, no christmas cad for him.
..swole said:I miss KillahBee.
Lestat said:he is in San Diego right now...
"San Diego may be the most perfect city on God's earth."
he's a good broDevastation said:who the hell is this killahbee everyone keeps talking about
Devastation said:who the hell is this killahbee everyone keeps talking about
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














