Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

A quote from KillahBee

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
he is in San Diego right now...

"San Diego may be the most perfect city on God's earth."
 
He wrote me a PM that involved what he wanted to do with me if I was ever with him in SF. It was pretty disturbing.
 
we :heart: killahbee
 
Raina said:
He wrote me a PM that involved what he wanted to do with me if I was ever with him in SF. It was pretty disturbing.
I think i got the same thing.
 
Raina said:
Lestat- were you also thinking "I'm pretty sure I can't do that without months of stretching"?
hahahahaha.. no, must have been a different PM!
 
He told me he was trying to get into Lestat's pants while he was out there. I didn't have the heart to tell KB that it just wasn't going to happen. :(
 
Raina said:
He told me he was trying to get into Lestat's pants while he was out there. I didn't have the heart to tell KB that it just wasn't going to happen. :(

I know, he isn't aware that lestat doesn't wear pants.
 
bluepeter said:
I know, he isn't aware that lestat doesn't wear pants.


true, he cant afford them, paying for that house he owns, lol
 
that bitch! I told him to hit me up and I'd either go down there or bring him up to LA to party. That's it, no christmas cad for him.
 
SoreArms said:
that bitch! I told him to hit me up and I'd either go down there or bring him up to LA to party. That's it, no christmas cad for him.
sorry bro, i think he said he doesn't like chillin with hispanics or something to that effect.
 
I miss KillahBee.
 
Top Bottom