Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a quick ??

Both in their own way are toxic so yes it would be a bad idea

Best to use one or the other in each phase of a cycle

nope all orals, thats the same thing i gathered bye reading on this website but just wanted to cofirm. so what can i mix with each or can i just run them alone

Why don't you post stats and what your goals are? It sounds like you are just fishing to run SOMETHING with no real plan or info.

im 6 foot 185 pounds body fat 12% im wanting to lean out and put on more muscle mass. i stay on a strict diet high protein low carbs, just kinda stuck at a plateu and wanting to grow more.

im 6 foot 185 pounds body fat 12% im wanting to lean out and put on more muscle mass. i stay on a strict diet high protein low carbs, just kinda stuck at a plateu and wanting to grow more.

Why are you eating low carbs if you want to grow more, learn how to eat before considering a cycle. you can get alot bigger than 185lbs at 6 foot naturaly.

yes i guess what i meant was im cutting bad carbs out to try to get a better look. i still take in brown rice, wheat bread, sweet potatoes, and fruits. ive ben reading all about this and just trying to get a good idea of what i need to do. and thanks for all the advice.

Top Bottom