Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A questions for the ladies, about steroid use & their b/f or husband.

i found a board that i thought was for women and fitness or something. Turns out it was for women who "support their men on anabolics" !!!! and they were the cardio queens...fat skinnies

My boyfriend just started Deca Durabolin, and I was kind of leary about at first. He was honest with me before taking it and that is what led me to EliteFitness. I started doing some research on steroid use and found this site. It is AWESOME!!:D

is your husband just doing deca? b/c my husband is too but it's important to add a test to the stack. My husband is stacking the deca with sustanon...

Yes TV, he is only doing Deca... and he had a hard time getting that. I feel like he needs something else also after all the researching I have done on this site... I was talking to him about Sust, but I do not think he can get it. I was also thinking about Primo with the Deca. He is taking a Prohormone with it but we all know they don't really work.... But maybe he will get some gains taking it with the AS.

well in that case, its still ok, just make sure (im sure he knows) to eat enough calories and protein.

my husbands friend did just deca and got good results...

Thanks TV, he just recently competed in his first BB competition and placed 5 out of 17, and he did it ALL natural. I will post his pics so you can see what he achieved nataurally. I think the Deca alone will work well for him because of his genetics. He is also taking Cell Tech (creatine) and he his muscles have already started to look really swollen. :bigkiss:

Nubian

He needs to add some test. Deca in some males causes what we affectionately refer to as "deca-dick" this means it won't work like it's supposed to. Test will help counter that.

Also Pinkygirl- Who is Connie Rolman:) ?

Top Bottom