Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A question about Dieselbolan

zack_1989

Ok so I got my Deez 2.0. I was just curious can I stack it with other supps. such as my HemaNoVol and what not or maybe any other supps fr pre workout or is it not necessary?:biggrin:

Ok so I got my Deez 2.0. I was just curious can I stack it with other supps. such as my HemaNoVol and what not or maybe any other supps fr pre workout or is it not necessary?:biggrin:

You can make some great gains by running it along bro. If you want to throw in a pre-workout, you should give NTKTS a try. But let me warn you, that shit is intense. It will take your workouts to a whole new level. :evil:

Also bro, make sure you have a PCT lined out before you start. If you don't have one, check out
FORMA-STANOZOLOL (mrsupps), HcGenerate (NTBM), and Forged Post Cycle (NTBM).

Let me know if you need some discount codes.

Also bro, make sure you have a PCT lined out before you start. If you don't have one, check out
FORMA-STANOZOLOL (mrsupps), HcGenerate (NTBM), and Forged Post Cycle (NTBM).

Let me know if you need some discount codes.

Nice bro thanks a lot yea I was going to run a PCT with UNLEASHED/Post Cycle.
I was gonna run a cycle that looks something like this,
week's 1-4 Diesel 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps Every day.( Unless Needto tells me to run the new N2Guard instead.)
1-4 HCGenerate 5 caps everyday spread out.
4-8 Unleashed/Post Cycle. and maybe some more N2Guard and HCGenerate, if Needto tell's me I should run them during PCT as well. What's your thoughts on that bro?

Nice bro thanks a lot yea I was going to run a PCT with UNLEASHED/Post Cycle.
I was gonna run a cycle that looks something like this,
week's 1-4 Diesel 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps Every day.( Unless Needto tells me to run the new N2Guard instead.)
1-4 HCGenerate 5 caps everyday spread out.
4-8 Unleashed/Post Cycle. and maybe some more N2Guard and HCGenerate, if Needto tell's me I should run them during PCT as well. What's your thoughts on that bro?

Looks like gold dude. I'm on the exact run, 8th day now. I feel great. Pretty happy with the results so far...

yea I'll def keep you guys posted on here. I should be starting in about 2 weeks. Just so you guys know as well I will be taking in some serious protein and calories on mine. I can list up my everyday 7 meals if you'd like so you can get an idea of how well the deez should massing me up, lol.

Top Bottom