Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A pill or supp for everything

H

HighIntensity

Is anyone else like me, damn I take either a pill or supp. for almost everything in life (only thing I don't use is anti ds). But I think its sort of a placebo effect with me. But it seems more and more I need some kind of supplement to feel I have an edge.

I mean they do work, when I take adderall (hard to get) I study like a mad man. By the way, ridalin sucks for studies. I take an effedrine stack to get me pumped to lift. I take stuff for my hair, skin....this list goes on and on, including of course aas and supps for the body.

I think by the time im 35 ill have a pill for everything

bad or good

Speaking of Adderall. A friend just got back from the promised land. Apparently, the only thing you can get down there is Ritalin, which from what I've heard doesn't do a goddamn thing. I'm going to find a steady source for Adderall. It's just a matter of time. I am a man on a mission.

Better living through chemistrey is what life is all about. :)

I have been the same way for 7 or 8 years...

Pills to sleep, pills to wake up, pills to grow, pills to shrink, pills for pain, pills for water loss, pills to keep other pills from hurting my organs, pills to mask the effects of other pills..

Pretty sad really... I guess that is why my piss is a nice shade of red/brown for the last 8 months or so.

i agree with you.

I find myself always wanting to take sups, either because they do infact work, or at the very least, offer me a placdeo.

What is even more depressing is how much i've spend on supplements over the past five year.

I've been taking way too many pills....but most of them are vitamins or antioxidants so it's not too bad...except for the fat burners, but I don't try to stay on those for too long...

oh and HI you forgot to mention your birth control pills too

What kind of pill are you taking for your skin.
BTW, i think it´s okay, if someone has the money and wants to take the sideeffects.

Top Bottom