Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Mo tiger?

Im-gay-and-vmz04n.jpg

All joking aside, you got a couple of things potentially going on there. The female might not have been in full blown heat. She might have been in heat but the male might not have been appropriate and she resisted him, I've seen that in domestic cats, it can get ugly. Or, believe it or not, the male was clueless as to what he was supposed to be doing and didn't get the bite right. Every time humanity thinks it knows better than nature shit goes downhill.

If the male was gay he would have just ignored the female :whatever: That's what fags traditionally do.

what, they're supposed to act naturally or something? like they would in "the wild"? What I want to see is the humans who keep them put in there with them, now that's something i can watch. You'll see some "natural" instincts come out I suspect. I'll consider going to the zoo then but otherwise i'm good on watching captive animals sitting around looking at shit.

they caged them adjoining where they could touch noses and he could smell tiger poon before putting them together

There's a big difference between sniffing each other through wire and the female accepting the male as a mate :whatever: Like I said, I've seen it happen a bunch of times with domestic cats (my first mother in law bred pedigreed Persians and they were cage kept). For whatever reason there were certain females just wouldn't go with certain males. They'd just fucking hated him. Maybe she'd tolerate his presence in the cage but the minute he tried to mount her all hell broke loose. In nature they'd go at each other and eventually the female would chase the male out of her territory. In a cage (or the zoo) there's nowhere for the male to go, he has to fight back and male cats outweight the females by a good bit.

I mean I'm just speculating here. There's so much abnormal behavior that crops up in zoo animals and so much natural behavior that just isn't known or understood. Took biologists a while to figure out that if a pair of clouded leopards aren't introduced well before they're 6 months old they'll consistently kill each other when they're put together to breed (usually around a year or so)? It's best if they're raised together, actually. It's impossible to observe them in the wild so how that shit works out in the jungle is anybody's guess.

There's a big difference between sniffing each other through wire and the female accepting the male as a mate :whatever: Like I said, I've seen it happen a bunch of times with domestic cats (my first mother in law bred pedigreed Persians and they were cage kept). For whatever reason there were certain females just wouldn't go with certain males. They'd just fucking hated him. Maybe she'd tolerate his presence in the cage but the minute he tried to mount her all hell broke loose. In nature they'd go at each other and eventually the female would chase the male out of her territory. In a cage (or the zoo) there's nowhere for the male to go, he has to fight back and male cats outweight the females by a good bit.

I mean I'm just speculating here. There's so much abnormal behavior that crops up in zoo animals and so much natural behavior that just isn't known or understood. Took biologists a while to figure out that if a pair of clouded leopards aren't introduced well before they're 6 months old they'll consistently kill each other when they're put together to breed (usually around a year or so)? It's best if they're raised together, actually. It's impossible to observe them in the wild so how that shit works out in the jungle is anybody's guess.

don't think it had anything to dew with her accepting him

think he thought teh poon is nice and all, butt if this bitch thinks she's gonna encroach on my territory I'm going to have to reestablish the pecking order up in this bish!

Top Bottom