Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A guy I work with dies in car crash

blueta2 said:
We can't fear everything. Life will be what it will be and fate plays it's course no matter how much we want to protect our loved ones.
Seeing death like this always makes me wonder if the person suffered and I hope not.
Death should be all about peace since life is about suffering.

Oh I can fear what ever I want to fear. I know I can not change the future but I can do my best to protect my child. Every parent worries every time there child walks out the door

covergrl80 said:
Oh I can fear what ever I want to fear. I know I can not change the future but I can do my best to protect my child. Every parent worries every time there child walks out the door

very true.....I'm not saying to not fear, just don't let it consume you.
I think about my niece and nephew on a daily basis and worry.
All you you can do is your best :)

It's a brutal thing - my best friend died in a similar manner in April...I'm lost for words, shows you how fast life can be ...I'm so sorry.

Sorry for his family and friends. Sudden deaths like this take a harder toll on loved one's it seems.

I agree Blu, I live every day like it is going to be my last day on earth. You never know, it could be our last day today!

mightymouse69 said:
It's a brutal thing - my best friend died in a similar manner in April...I'm lost for words, shows you how fast life can be ...I'm so sorry.

no need to be sorry. He was a kid that worked in my shop, I didn't know him well but we did work together
The look of his car is totally creepy! Poor kid!

Ok, well the lesson to all of us who are still on this earth is...

Stay off the roads late at night; typically its when these sleep type events take place.

I do know it can happen at anytime...but reduce your exposure.

vixensghost said:
Sorry for his family and friends. Sudden deaths like this take a harder toll on loved one's it seems.

I agree Blu, I live every day like it is going to be my last day on earth. You never know, it could be our last day today!

You forgot to add "Live everyday like it's your last so buy a new pair of shoes daily"

I don't want to live my daily life like today is my last day. I would be less responsible if I did.
Making sure daily that you are kind, loving and appreciative is all we can do.

Top Bottom