Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a free question for all at the board

piratalatino

what do all of you think about roids?Have you ever taken them, do you think you can get real gains for ever?
Let me know your opinion about that.

I have never takin roids or pro-hormones....but here is my take on it.....

The main reason why I'm not taking roids is....I don't feel comfortable lying to people about it....if I took roids, I would have to lie to my family and friends......I just can't do that and feel good about myself.

BUT if roids were leagle and accepted buy the public I'm pretty sure I'd be hitting that shit right now.

but that's not how it is and I don't think it will be.

I take pride in the fact that...when people ask me if I juice I can HONESTLY say no.....and if they don't believe me it makes me feel all the better :)

cheesePuss said:
I have never takin roids or pro-hormones....but here is my take on it.....

The main reason why I'm not taking roids is....I don't feel comfortable lying to people about it....if I took roids, I would have to lie to my family and friends......I just can't do that and feel good about myself.
You have high morals bro. :) I could lie about that seeing as it's not affecting anyone, but what would be better is if those people knew the truth about gear rather than all the hype and bullshit the media's pumped out for decades.

BUT if roids were leagle and accepted buy the public I'm pretty sure I'd be hitting that shit right now. We all would!!!

I take pride in the fact that...when people ask me if I juice I can HONESTLY say no.....and if they don't believe me it makes me feel all the better :) I hear that, especially the last 1/2.
My opinions: Yes, gear works or why the cult following? Look at the results guys get off 'em. If you're knowledgeable, can put together a good cycle, do it right from start to finish, then the gains can be superb and maintainable.

The reasons I have yet to join the club?

#1 - too early for me (maybe in another year)
#2 - need & want more knowledge of AS & cycles
#3 - financing (though PH cycles CAN be comparable or even more)
#4 - locating reliable source(s)

The question of "do they work" is pretty much moot.

gear works.

no need to lie to others. just say its all "creatine". :)

and for some who have crappy genes, gear is the only way to go.

The Almighty said:
Gear does work. It is nobody elses business what you do to make yourself look and/or feel better.
Well f'ing said bro. Is that you in your avatar? Lookin' good.

Not that we're on the anabolic board here, but this is staying on topic: what's the best cycle you've done so far? I've not used gear yet, but plan to and like to hear vet's opinions on the best cycles for novice users.

Everybody I've ever known who's ever used gear's gotten real, lasting results. If I didn't work in a highly-regulated industry where even an arrest (conviction or not) would lead to me losing my job, I'd use them myself. But I do, and I'm far enough along a career path that the risk isn't worth the potential reward, so I don't use them.

I can achieve my goals without using them (that's where that risk/return comes in.) If the risk side of the equation was lower, I'd use them only because I could get to my goals faster. What are your goals? Do you really want to go into bodybuilding (or whatever sport you might be interested in) to a level where you'd need them? Or is just a matter of getting to the same place faster? If so, is it worth the risk? (I mean the legal risk, not health - the health risks of steroid use at reasonable doses have been overhyped.)

As for answering people's questions, I have to admit lying would be uncomfortable, but I'm not convinced it's immoral - after all (except for your wife/girlfriend/etc.), they're asking a question that's just none of their business. Do you have a moral obligation to answer nosy questions honestly? Personally, I don't think so. Steroids are just chemicals - they don't have a morality. Now entering a lifetime drug-free contest and lying about it, I'd say that's immoral...that's just cheating, plain and simple.

"My opinions: Yes, gear works or why the cult following? Look at the results guys get off 'em. If you're knowledgeable, can put together a good cycle, do it right from start to finish, then the gains can be superb and maintainable. "

Well said realdeal. if your gonna play, you've got to absorb as much knowledge as possible and then put that knowledge to full use.

Top Bottom