Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a few questions for yall ???

ladyhawk25

hello ladys whats up ? well i have a few questions to ask and hope yall can help me . 1 is what is ephedrine alkaloids ? and if its ok to take ? another is what is white willow extract ? same is that ok to take too ? hope anyone can give me some advice on these products i thank you for helping ........;) ladyhawk25

lh -- I'm too lazy to look up ephedrine alkaloids right now -- white willow bark is like the "herbal" part of aspirin. I take it you are looking at some of the herbal ECA products like Ripped Fuel, Hydroxycuts, Xenadrine?

These are safe to take in moderation - start out a 1 pill/day and build up to where you can handle the buzz or the headache -howver it affects you Or just take it before your workouts for the energy kick. The dosages on the bottle always seem to apply to 250 lb male body builders so dont' follow that. Don't take them after 3 pm if you have trouble falling asleep. And as with most supplements, its good to cycle them for like 6 weeks and then take some time off to let your body adjust again. You can find lots of info on ECA on the search engine or the Training board or supplement board. People generally seem to like Xenadrine & Adipokinetix.
WarLobo also has some good stuff on the "Killer Threads" post as well.

hey sassy well the product im taking is xtreme trim rds3. and i did look up and it said the a few ppl had sufferd a few things by taking a product with the ephedrine in it .. but they were probley taking to much wanting to lose weight faster . i started it today and i only took one capsule the lady at the vitamin world told me to start off with one a day for a week or so then start with two until my body gets use to it .. and so far with just one i feel like i can run 6 miles lol ;) im a lil hiper now . and no i didnt take it after 3 pm it ws around 2 i just wanted to try it to see what it will do to me and so far ive got energy woohooo !!!! lol :p i think ill stick with one pill for awhile give a few weeks then boost it up to two . plus i work out every other day i lft 15lbs i do about 10 to 20 each set and i do sit ups and crunches and leg lifts plus my job requires alot of walking so i get cardio every day . so far ive been doing the exersise for about a week now and i already feel my inner thighs tightening my tummy tighting i havent weighed my self yet ill give it till the end of this month to weigh my self and messure my self to see if i lost anything or what not .. well u take care and keep me postest if you have another advise to give me ok byebyes hun ;)

ephedrine products are safe as long as you don't prescribe to the if less is good, more must be better mentality... (which is very rarely the case when it comes to a healthly lifestyle, more is generally never better than a moderate or recommended amount of anything...)

just make sure you start and progress slowly... you may find you never need to take the maximum recommended amount (i never do)... make sure that you are drinking lots of water...
and as sassy said, cycle them in and out of your diet, they'll continue to be effective for you (by cycle we mean gradually reduce dosage after 5 or 6 weeks, go off for a couple of weeks and then gradually add them back in again... ) you may experience headaches if cut them out completely rather than cycling them out...

as for your exercises, its great that you are doing something! good work!

not sure what you mean when you say that you are lifting 15lbs...hopefully you are doing exercises for all different body parts and not just arms or legs... (remember to work your back and chest and shoulders along with your biceps, triceps, legs (quads, glutes, hams and calves) as well)

glad things are starting to workout for you... make sure you keep us posted...

phem

yes i work my calfs my inner thighs my butt my hips my shoulders and eveything else thats suspose to be worked on but my main concern is my inner thighs and lower belly and my hips and my upper arms and my butt , :p well i can feel the pill dying down some im not as hiper as i was about an hour ago ;) now i do have a question , i work out in the sun and it says on the bottle limit exsposer to sun and tanning lights since skin may become photosensitive , sunburn easily , or cause an allergic rash after several days of usage. do u think it will effect me ?:worried:

hopefully if you are constantly in the sun you are wearing sun block and a hat anyways... i'd try to limit your sun exposure if that is what is recommended... or try to switch to an eca that doesn't have such recommendations... xenadrine is one that is quite popular and i don't believe has adverse reactions to the sun...

well im taking xtreme trim . went and got it today and it wasnt cheap lol ....... oh another thing what the hell do i do with these darn stretch marks lol :destroy: stretch marks heheheh :p

ladyhawk25 said:
well im taking xtreme trim . went and got it today and it wasnt cheap lol ....... oh another thing what the hell do i do with these darn stretch marks lol :destroy: stretch marks heheheh :p

i'm assuming these are post-pregancy stretches... (if i remember correctly you recently had a baby)... well i'm NO expert there, so i can't help ya, but i'll let some of the other mums in here chime in...

i'm assuming its just a lot of time and patience... vitamin e is supposed to be good... tanning can reduce the appearance (but becareful with that in regards to your above post...)

Lady,
Some mommies I've known have received good results with pure vit E oil & cocoa butter for stretch marks... not cocoa butter lotion, but real cocoa butter in the tub... it took some time, but they seemed to fade away with applications everyday.
hope this helps some :)

flex4life said:
Lady,
Some mommies I've known have received good results with pure vit E oil & cocoa butter for stretch marks... not cocoa butter lotion, but real cocoa butter in the tub... it took some time, but they seemed to fade away with applications everyday.
hope this helps some :)

yup yup... a friend of mine just had a baby... she is a baby and she had one :bawling: anywayyyyy... poor girl has strecth marks all over her once beautiful ..young... hard stomach:( . shes been using vitamin e and things are lookin much better.

Top Bottom