Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A different PCT

lander2312

High End Bro
Platinum
So for years i have used and believed that my old stand by pct was the best route to go. I have even argued on different threads on here about how, contrary to popular belief, that nolva has its place still in PCT. Well as time get closer to my pct from a 12 week test cyp cycle I am starting to think about a few things. The main thing is someone said how you cant always think old school and that there are new and better ways to PCT now. So i finally (and this was hard) decided that i would try this unleashed/post-cycle combo that was talked about so much only to find that is has been sold out on N2BM's site forever. Luckily I had my old standby PCT on hand no matter what but I will admit i was curious to see how my results would have been with this new stuff. Will this ever bee back in stock? Is there a replacement for it if its not going to be carried by Nate anymore?

Thanks man....i noticed its quite a bit more expensive there. Is N2BM making something to compete against it and that why no longer available on their site?

Thanks man....i noticed its quite a bit more expensive there. Is N2BM making something to compete against it and that why no longer available on their site?

Forged Post Cycle w/ Unleashed will do the job as well bro...Post Cycle will be back soon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I got the Forged as well. Unleashed with Forged will be my PCT. Of course Hc Generate will be used as well as I have been on this cycle for a while.

It is good to see many brothers here using intelligent PCT combinations here...good shit guys!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Well going to run the forged post cycle for 4 weeks, 4 wks of osta @12.5, .5 e3d of adex 2wks. Going to just see how that works and not run nolva at all for first time ever.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom