Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A couple of quick airmedix questions?

Skibum77

I have a good source that i have been using recently and i plan on getting some airmedix from him very soon. I haven't done a good cycle in 3 years and i plan on using 500mg/week of primotesten and 300mg/week of Deca and i have no idea of how much airmedix to buy or to take. I have heard of people taking half a tab a day to a whole one a day but doesn't that depend on the dosage of the tabs or do they only make one dosage size.I have also heard that this stuff is great for keeping the water bloating down is this true? Thanks for all the information in advance.

dude edit your post, dont give out prices and whatnot, u are gonna have a few PM's asking u for your source ans whatnot

A-dex at .5ed will be fine and its great for water retention, little to none

cool thats what i wanted to know. So i guess getting 100 of them would last me a while and the price is realistic. We'll see how it works out. I plan to start right after spring break.
Thanks always for the great info.

I can get it really cheap. OOOPS I hope nobody pm's me asking for a source. :p

BTW - Water retension depends on the individual. Some people may not get really bloated at all while others do. .5mg may or may not be enough to prevent the extra water retension. Only way to find out is to experiment. You may need 1mg ed even or may suffer from bloat that is not estrogen related but progesterone related due to the deca you are taking.

Why buy Arimidex when you can buy Liquidex? It's the same thing! Arimidex, it is an anti-e. It stops aromatation. Problem is, it will mess up your cholesterol levels. Arimidex = To Prevent Estrogen Creation.

Here's a "source" for Liquidex

www.researchkits.com - knock yourself out!

Last edited:
Top Bottom