Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A couple of questions from a beginner!

DJJ

Have a couple of questions for you guys on training, i am 5'7'' 170lbs and im just starting to get into bodybuilding(i want to put on some mass).. I was wondering if you could tell me how often you guys run a week and also before you start your weight training workout do you stretch at all, or just use lighter weights in the begining to get muscles warmed up, do you run first, or just head straight to the weights with some warm up sets?

i warm up on the treadmill or bike for about 5 min. i dont stretch much before, but i may loosen up a bit. yknow?

running would be best served after your weight workout, if at all. if you are really trying to put on some mass, you might want to cut back on the running a bit to allow for the extra calories you eat to be used for growth and not energy when you run. just a thought. some may disagree, i believe cardiovascular fitness is just as important as muscular, but it depends on your goal.

Top Bottom