Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9 month PCT review

19Nor

Hello,

I have been lurking around here for a while but haven't posted until now.

My current cycle has been a blast and cruise for 9 months. First part was 800 tren, 800 mast, and 300 test for 12 weeks; then cruised @300 test for 12 weeks; and then blast 400 deca, 900 test for ten weeks.

My original plan was to continue at trt dose after but a few things in my life have changed and I need to come off for now.

I know this is going to suck but I was hoping could look over my PCT if I need to change anything.

I have been running hcg 250iu 2x/wk on cycle.

After stopping deca I will bump hcg to 500iu eod for three weeks while the deca clears. Wait 3 days then clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25 and nolva 20/20/20/20/20/20

Hello,

I have been lurking around here for a while but haven't posted until now.

My current cycle has been a blast and cruise for 9 months. First part was 800 tren, 800 mast, and 300 test for 12 weeks; then cruised @300 test for 12 weeks; and then blast 400 deca, 900 test for ten weeks.

My original plan was to continue at trt dose after but a few things in my life have changed and I need to come off for now.

I know this is going to suck but I was hoping could look over my PCT if I need to change anything.

I have been running hcg 250iu 2x/wk on cycle.

After stopping deca I will bump hcg to 500iu eod for three weeks while the deca clears. Wait 3 days then clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25 and nolva 20/20/20/20/20/20

your serm doses are fine but you need more than just that to recover... i would also add hcgenerate ES as well as phytoserms to your pct... run them both for 8 weeks along with both serms...

Keep us updated bro! And let us know what you used!

Defiantly get the HCgenerate though, makes me feel great!

Top Bottom