Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8lb gain in first week

Mickeyfizzell

Hey guys,

Is this standard? Doing test prop 1ml eod.

Last week on weds night on the gym scales was 12st 5.8lbs. Starting my course the day after now exactly one week after, same scales 12st 13.8lb.

So pleased, just thought it was unusual.

Not unusual some people gain water weight much quicker than others. Doesn't matter if I'm doing 200mg/we or 700mg/wk I will always carry around 8-12lbs water weight.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Hey guys,

Is this standard? Doing test prop 1ml eod.

Last week on weds night on the gym scales was 12st 5.8lbs. Starting my course the day after now exactly one week after, same scales 12st 13.8lb.

So pleased, just thought it was unusual.

Make sure you are drinking at least 1.5 gallons of water. 2.0 optimum, 2.5 if you're doing cardio ED. If you fail to do so, your body retains it because it doesn't think it will receive H2O

Yeah man its just water... 8 pounds of muscle is gonna take a lot longer than a week no matter what you take...

Obviously not smart ass, someone tries to gain and guys need to take the piss?, my question was simply have I gained 8lb water, not is the whole 8lb muscle ffs

Well, matt is right, tho he didnt word himself to your likong. Its the real info. Its water weight, or would you preffer a guess. It could be 7 poinds water. The last poind you can juggle muscle and fat according to what you lile to belive. Fizz really pointed it out all good. No one is bitching anyone. :)

Top Bottom