Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 weeks after last pin

Player9

Finished a 16 week test e 600mgs a week with 10 weeks of mast e at 400mgs a week cycle. Started pct 2 weeks after last pin which included 50 50 20 20 clomid daa forma 7 pumps a day hcgenerate unleashed did all this for 4 weeks. Been done pct for 2 weeks and still feeling like shit no drive no appetite depressed. Currently running bridge and more unleashed any tips to start feeling normal again this is terrible.

Finished a 16 week test e 600mgs a week with 10 weeks of mast e at 400mgs a week cycle. Started pct 2 weeks after last pin which included 50 50 20 20 clomid daa forma 7 pumps a day hcgenerate unleashed did all this for 4 weeks. Been done pct for 2 weeks and still feeling like shit no drive no appetite depressed. Currently running bridge and more unleashed any tips to start feeling normal again this is terrible.

have you had bloodwork done?

After a long ass cycle like that, it takes a lot longer to recover than normal. A 4 week PCT after a 16 week cycle isn't enough. You should run another PCT with something good like test stack or phytoserms (information threads and discounts in my Sig) along with a combo of Nolva/clomid then get bloods to see where you are at. The longer you stay on, the more time you need to allow to recover

No bloods and I broke up with my gf as soon as I started pct which was an awful experience with clomid haha I do not recommend might be why I feel so shitty who knows

No bloods and I broke up with my gf as soon as I started pct which was an awful experience with clomid haha I do not recommend might be why I feel so shitty who knows

i think you answered your own question... how can you expect to feel good after something like that... I agree with rick... when you run a cycle that long, a 6 week pct is a better option...

Top Bottom