Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

750 sust, 250 DECA good for joints?

bobbyprod

Hey guys,

I am planning to do a cycle of 750mg sust with 250 DECA soon with the goals of joint relief/repair as well as growth.

My question is, would this ratio be good for joints or do I need more DECA? As we know, testosterone decreases collagen synthesis and DECA increases it, but will the effect of the DECA be enough to offset the effects of test completely in this case?

Personally, I'd go up with the DECA, minimum 400. That's up to you tho, any amount will be better than nothing for the joints

If you want it just for joint relief, then 100-200mg is all you need. The deca will help lubricate your joints. I personally use Deca year round for this purpose.

I have heard that but the question is is it the same on top of the test?

i understand what your saying as test lower collagen synthesis and deca increases it. i can not say exactly the test deca ratio that is needed to actually repair collagen but 1-200mg will be enough to temporarily fix pain by lubricating the joint.
having said that why not run 750 deca and 250 test. if prolactin and estrogen is kept in check you only need a trt dose to maintain function and libido. infact i am just starting a deca cycle with only a trt dose of test for the first 1/2 of the cycle.

i understand what your saying as test lower collagen synthesis and deca increases it. i can not say exactly the test deca ratio that is needed to actually repair collagen but 1-200mg will be enough to temporarily fix pain by lubricating the joint.
having said that why not run 750 deca and 250 test. if prolactin and estrogen is kept in check you only need a trt dose to maintain function and libido. infact i am just starting a deca cycle with only a trt dose of test for the first 1/2 of the cycle.
Honestly I'm just paranoid about getting DECA dick and I've read conflicting stuff. I was planning on 500 test 400 DECA originally so I might still do that. Also, DECA is more expensive.

Top Bottom