Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 shot dead and 20 wounded at Ft. Hood Texas

You forgot two important parts..he was also a Mooslim and an officer....Looks to be a "lone terrorist" incident since the attack seems to be politically motivated.

Some fucked up shit isn't it. lets see what comes from this, and I bet it will be nothing. It will be swept under rug in two weeks tops.

So far, I've heard (or seen):

1) He's relatively light-skinned (i.e. middle eastern origin)

2) Was born muslim (not a convert) and has an Arabic name

3) Didn't want to go fight muslims (objected for years)

4) Was about to be deployed in Iraq or Afghanistan

5) Had hired a lawyer to pursue harassment charges and/or fight deployment

6) Worked as a shrink

7) Received some attention due to postings made on Internet boards.

You forgot to mention he received harassment from the Christies and delusional people do become violent when their delusion is contradicted.

A delusional psychiatrist..you can't make that up...:)

He was Jordanian and graduated from Virginia Tech. Is anyone seeing a pattern with VA Tech and crazy spree killers? I was a Hokie for 2 years before running out of tuition money.

i'm really thinking this was less a guy who snapped and more of a terrorist attack by a homegrown anti-american. guess we'll find out (btw: the media has been hinting on a terrorist planned attack on us soldiers here for years now. so not really surprised).

c

Fuck with a religious freak long enough and somebody is gonna get fucked up...just sayin'.

They didn't give him shit over his religion. They gave him shit over not wanting to deploy, hating the army and criticizing the service to everyone around him.

Well THIS confirms why he really wanted to kill everyone :

(the islamic PR disaster on tihs planet continues..)

"Suspect reportedly shouted ‘Allahu akbar’"

msnbc.com

c

Well THIS confirms why he really wanted to kill everyone :

(the islamic PR disaster on tihs planet continues..)

"Suspect reportedly shouted ‘Allahu akbar’"

msnbc.com

c

[obama_admin]Pay no attention to this[/obama_admin]

Top Bottom