Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5th Week Test E no libido

EatClen

I've been running 5 weeks Test E 250mg e5d. On the 4th week I had a little acne on my chest. Now I am almost at the end of my 5th week. I couldn't notice any water retention nor an increased libido. Neither did I gain weight or had an strength increase.

I use pharma grade right from the drugstore. I'm still wondering why I haven't noticed anything yet?

Last cycle I ran was a different pharma grade. I remembered it clearly: In my third week my nipple started to get itchy and got a little bigger. I took the same dosage. I'm still confused why I haven't got any itchy nipples now? I still got the same body fat.

any idea?

I remembered it clearly: In my third week my nipple started to get itchy and got a little bigger. I took the same dosage. I'm still confused why I haven't got any itchy nipples now? I still got the same body fat.

any idea?

Wait so you are looking to get gyno bruv? I dunno what your complain is here, not getting itchy nipple is a good thing.

Are you using an AI by any chance?

As for libido, if you are using an AI like Letzo you will have killed your estradiol levels, and that could fuck with your sex drive. If you are not, then I have no idea why your libido has not gone up, with Test E my libido shoots up by week 2 and strength gains come at week 3. Seeing myself grow by the day from week 5 onwards.

Maybe your gear is bunk.

Wait so you are looking to get gyno bruv? I dunno what your complain is here, not getting itchy nipple is a good thing.

Are you using an AI by any chance?

As for libido, if you are using an AI like Letzo you will have killed your estradiol levels, and that could fuck with your sex drive. If you are not, then I have no idea why your libido has not gone up, with Test E my libido shoots up by week 2 and strength gains come at week 3. Seeing myself grow by the day from week 5 onwards.

Maybe your gear is bunk.

I don't use an AI. And my gear is called to be legit.

I don't use an AI. And my gear is called to be legit.

Could be just the opposite, too much E, what does your labwork tell ya?...lemme guess no labwork :rolleyes:

I've been running 5 weeks Test E 250mg e5d. On the 4th week I had a little acne on my chest. Now I am almost at the end of my 5th week. I couldn't notice any water retention nor an increased libido. Neither did I gain weight or had an strength increase.

I use pharma grade right from the drugstore. I'm still wondering why I haven't noticed anything yet?

Last cycle I ran was a different pharma grade. I remembered it clearly: In my third week my nipple started to get itchy and got a little bigger. I took the same dosage. I'm still confused why I haven't got any itchy nipples now? I still got the same body fat.

any idea?

Did you get blood work done?
Are you using cycle aids? You should add N2Guard/HCGenerate at the minimum. HCGenerate will help boost your libido.

Also, NOT having gyno symptoms is a good thing, it's nothing to look forward to at all.

p.s. even drug store test can have problems, nothing is perfect these days:coffee:

Always start using an AI from day 1 of the cycle IMO. Adex 0.5 eo3 day I'm doing but recently upped It to EOD due to a bit of gyno flare up and that's with masteron in the cycle aswell so your never safe.

I'd be pretty concerned if I wasn't seeing anything after 5 weeks on pharma grade.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Your administering the test intramuscular right?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

everyone on here is ignoring the grim reality.

libido issues are caused by MANY factors, and injecting some test isn't gonna automatically cure it. its as ridiculous as someone who injects test and thinks they will turn into Jay Cutler

I can make a book on how many things effect libido.

Top Bottom