Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5th cycle help - test, tren and EQ

colorado1975

Hi guys,

Looking for some feedback on my next cycle, which will be my 5th. I am 38, 202, 11% bf, 5'11.

To note, I have used tren multiple times already. Highest was 700mg/wk tren e for 9 weeks. Also, on TRT at 200mg week of test cyp, so no pct here.

Goal for this cycle is to lose 5 pounds of fat while maintaining strength and muscle.

Proposed cycle:
Week 1-8: 200 mg test cyp
Week 1-8: 420 mg tren a (realize maybe I should run tren e with the ester match up but have tren a at the moment)
Week 1-8: 600 mg EQ
Week 9-16: 260 mg test cyp
Week 9-16: 800 mg EQ
Continuation of 2iu pharm grade HGH 5x/week

Also, I will be doing a significant amount of cardio in addition to the p90x program (hey, gonna mix it up a little from traditional weight training).

Lastly, considering I want to burn as much fat as possible, thoughts in adding in t3 and clen? Don't even think about saying DNP! :)

Thanks!!

You could lose 5 pounds of fat just running test prop on its own with good diet and cardio, and maintain muscle.

75mg test prop eod. or 50mg ed depending on your own body.

Even a burst cycle would give you those results, 4 weeks on test prop. As your on TRT it seems like a no brainer.

Why the fashion to run a hundred meds together to achieve whats so easy naturally?

for what your wanting, there is absolutely no need to be using tren... not at all... you can do that with sarms alone and no juice at all... if you really want to get extreme endurance then run test, eq, gw, s4 and osta... that's what you need... you don't need tren for this at all... in fact, it makes no sense... clen and t3 are HORRIBLE ideas as well...

for what your wanting, there is absolutely no need to be using tren... not at all... you can do that with sarms alone and no juice at all... if you really want to get extreme endurance then run test, eq, gw, s4 and osta... that's what you need... you don't need tren for this at all... in fact, it makes no sense... clen and t3 are HORRIBLE ideas as well...

Or just train harder and eat better, and use 1 compound.
Totally agree on clen and t3.

You could lose 5 pounds of fat just running test prop on its own with good diet and cardio, and maintain muscle.

75mg test prop eod. or 50mg ed depending on your own body.

Even a burst cycle would give you those results, 4 weeks on test prop. As your on TRT it seems like a no brainer.

Why the fashion to run a hundred meds together to achieve whats so easy naturally?

Agreed. A little change in diet is all you need to accomplish your goal

Top Bottom