Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5lb gain first week too much?

dvoted

Hey guys here are my stats
Height: 5'7
Weight: 178lb (Was 173 before cycle)
Bf: 14%
Cycles prior: 1
Have Caber and AI on hand

PCT: Clomid, Formastane, Osta, S4. HcGenerate.

Goal for this cycle: Clean bulk (lean gains)

Hey guys just a quick question, I'm currently running:
Week 1 - 12: 500mg test e a week
Week 1 - 10: NPP 400mg a week.

My diet consists of about 320g carbs, 214g protein 50g fat my diet is 90% clean. I train 6 days a week.

My question is I have gained about 5 lbs( I know it's not muscle, maybe a little due to NPP?) in a week and currently not running an AI ( I do have it on hand but I don't mind the bloat) but I can start taking it if need be. I was wondering is 5 lbs first week too much? i.e too much fat? My diet is in check I am actually not eating 320 g carbs at the moment as I have just finished cutting so I am easing myself into it, currently eating 280g or so. Thanks!

There is no way you put 5 lbs of fat on in one week. Its possible that it is water retention. Start with your a.i EOD and run your caber e3d. But you shouldn't run into much prolactin problems as long as your estradiol is kept in check.change dosage to you look. 5 lbs of water in one week seems to be extreme imo.

500mg test alone will add several lbs of water. NPP is a wet compound and will do the same but not nearly as bad as the decaonate ester. It's most likely glycogen and water retention. You should be running your a.i... Having it "on hand" doesn't do squat. I'd be running your caber with the npp as well

5lbs is more than likely due to glycogen retention as mentioned above run your AI for the beginning.. that bloat can lead to BP issues as well as other problems

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

At the first day of week 2 of a pretty much bog normal 500mg / week dose of test I was up 5lbs as well. I was not taking an AI - it was mostly water. After a few weeks I started taking an AI and dropped a bit of weight instantly. In retrospect I should have been taking an AI from the beginning - even if you don't mind the bloat its hard to tell what are real gains and whats water when you are a bloated mess.

Honestly, without some way of monitoring your BF levels, I'm not sure how people track their gains. Scale weight is only one of the indicators of how you are doing. I know its not popular, but I use a bioimpedance bodyfat analyzer and at least can have a handle on how much bodyfat I'm gaining before it becomes a problem.

Thanks heaps for ur input guyss I'll start taking the Ai! I am Just worried of fat gain. Ofcourse its all diet.

Sent from my RM-885_apac_australia_new_zealand_241 using Tapatalk

water is filling up your muscles bro.

you definitely need to be careful about gaining weight too rapidly it will wreck your lipids. definitely need a strong AI with that cycle. its not about how much the scale moves up .. if you are bodybuilding its how you look in the mirror and if you are PWLing its about how strong you get.

This is true! thanks heaps! I'll start taking my AI, I just thought 5 -6 lbs was too much for the first week

Top Bottom