Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5AM workout this morning...

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
actually went quite well. I am pleasantly surprised. I didn't eat anything prior, just got up and went to the gym with bed hair and all. Wanted to avoid the rush of teenage summer adventure artists who pump up before going to the gym.

It was shoulders and triceps day

Shoulders:
Behind neck shoulder press:
(after warmup)
3 x 185x 10

Dumbell presses
2 x 90 x 8

Side Laterals
(standing)
3 x 30 x 10-12
(laying)
3 x 30 x 15

Superset
Upright Rows / rear pec dec
3 x 135 x 8 / 3 x 150 x 15

Shrugs (dumbell)
3 x 90 x 15

Triceps:

Pushdowns
4 x 200 (stack) x 20-18-15-15

Close Grip Bench
3 x 185 x 10

Rope Ext
3 x 160 x 12

Dips (very slow 4 seconds up 4 second down)
3 x 8

of course I ate like a mad man at Dennys afterwards. If the clouds lift, I will go to the beach and nap.

Anyone else do early morning workouts?

Damn, and I was patting myself on the back for doing 30 min of rowing machine in the morning to wake up.

U lift like a girl... LOL!!!

*ducks*..

Morning workouts are not easy to get use to.

Normally, I don't go until around 10AM-11PM, but in the summer time there are about 20 teenagers in there on every piece of chest and bicep equipment available.

hah yea the teens get annoying, even though i am one myself. But yesterday this guy was there with his girlfriend (who was frikken brrrrrutal btw) trying to be like her personal trainer, even though the guy's fucking form sucked (i.e. throwing his back into everything trying to impress her) and doing like 8 sets of each exercise. Then he has the audacity to tell her how "huge" his arms looks in this sleevless shirt he has on, even though I swear to god they were 14", mayne 14.5 pumped... I had to hold myself from laughing. They took like 20 minutes with the incline bench... pissed me off so i just skipped my incline db press.
next year a university is gonna be horrible for this shit, isn't it?

Now if it were my chest day, I would gone in while they were there. Worn a black tank top and asked how many more sets they had left, naturally they would invite me to work in with them. But I would say, "nawww.. I am going to be using more weight and I don't feel like changing plates a lot." That would have deflated them and cleared the gym. But on shoulder day, they are all just gibbering and since I hurt my shoulder not too long ago, I hate the distractions.

Anal AssPlorer said:
But on shoulder day, they are all just gibbering and since I hurt my shoulder not too long ago, I hate the distractions.

Still doing behind the neck presses? Man, I've never liked the way those feel. I always go to the front.

Do you use smith machine or free barbell?

Top Bottom