Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5ad vs 4ad

5ad vs 4ad

• 5ad

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 4ad

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
never heard of anyone commenting that they've gained even a pound off 5ad. Only heard that it's very estrogenic, and that it could possibly increase receptors for 4ad and 19nor. I've read that it's only mildly anabolic and not androgenic. the 4AD is both highly androgenic and anabolic. this is what i remember reading. I'm sure PA and Pardeus have better info to give on this.

see im confused about the andros many people say they dont work (on the as board) but dan duchaine the steroid guru who basically dismissed all supplaments said andro was very potent so im confused

notpuff said:
see im confused about the andros many people say they dont work (on the as board) but dan duchaine the steroid guru who basically dismissed all supplaments said andro was very potent so im confused

The term "prohormones" encompasses a wide variety of compounds. Some completely suck, and some are quite active. Anyone that dismisses all prohormones based on their experiences with one or two of the early generation weak compounds is ignorant. Most people on that AS board are ignorant.

pa1ad said:

The term "prohormones" encompasses a wide variety of compounds. Some completely suck, and some are quite active. Anyone that dismisses all prohormones based on their experiences with one or two of the early generation weak compounds is ignorant. Most people on that AS board are ignorant.
\

I will just chime in with "ditto".

Top Bottom