Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mg vs.1g test c

new bb'er

hey every one.

i've just got 50x1ml **** test c inside my dore.

but... now i'm having 2. thourghts about how muych i should run ew.

i know tha you need some info befor yoou can give me the best ansver, so here it it.

3,5 years ago i ran 10 weeks of 500 mg omnadren ew

about 1 year later i ran 500mg test e ew for 10 weeks

6 month later i ran 8 weeks of cut stack 1ml 3x ew

8 month ago i ran 750mg test e along with 300 mg tren e ew for 12 weeks.

every time i ran pct with nolva and hcg

the lats cycle did't give me shit! i'm very sure it was fake (i never chnge dealer again)

so should i run:

1-12 500 mg *******test c ew
15-18 novla and hcg

and run it 2 times? (start 1/10 and again 1/2)

or should i just run

1-12 1000mg **** test c ew
15-18 nolva and hcg

please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would run 1-12 500 mgs of test per week.
a-dex e0d 1mg during the cycle around week 4-5 when bloat occurs, but if you only have nolva, run 20mgs ed or e0d around that time and hcg / nolva for pct.

I wouldn't run 1gm of test unless you are seriously competing. If you're dieting and training is spot on, you can do wonders with 500 mgs of test. :)

gl

eddymerckx said:
what are your stats?

right now i'm at 84kg with af BF at 11% i'm cutting at the moment and it's my plan to cut down to around 80kg and a bf around 6-7% and then start bulking up again. i was suposed to compete in 2 month, but an injury stopped that.. so next year i'm planing to compete with a weight 85-87kg totaly cut!

i'm 178cm high.

new bb'er said:
right now i'm at 84kg with af BF at 11% i'm cutting at the moment and it's my plan to cut down to around 80kg and a bf around 6-7% and then start bulking up again. i was suposed to compete in 2 month, but an injury stopped that.. so next year i'm planing to compete with a weight 85-87kg totaly cut!

i'm 178cm high.
So if you are not competing till next year all you need to do is get a good diet & exercise program in place & try & bulk up. To come in ripped at say 3% BF with a high level of muscle mass & definition, you will need to get your total lean body mass up to around 100kg or more. Test on its own might not cut the mustard. Dose is not that important & you are prob better to go at 500mg & stack in some Dbol, maybe Deca or Eq & later tren & winny, masteron etc

nzrodney said:
So if you are not competing till next year all you need to do is get a good diet & exercise program in place & try & bulk up. To come in ripped at say 3% BF with a high level of muscle mass & definition, you will need to get your total lean body mass up to around 100kg or more. Test on its own might not cut the mustard. Dose is not that important & you are prob better to go at 500mg & stack in some Dbol, maybe Deca or Eq & later tren & winny, masteron etc

ok.. i'm glad to hear that.. 500mg is also what i would preffere :)

dbol i have.. so i will stack with tah the first 6 weeks.

later on i will run 500mg test again and throw in som oxy i think. but that is not in progress until 1/1 or 1/2-09

Top Bottom