Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 weeks on winny

I just wanted to here some of your guy's opinions on this. I have taken winny a few times in the past. Anytime I have taken it, I have been on it for 7 weeks. This time I am on a sust and eq cycle, and I was going to do 48mg ed for the last 5 weeks up until the clomid therapy. I would be taking the 6mg Denkall pills that is why it is an odd doage everyday. I was just curious if you guys thought it would be worth it for me to only do it for 5 weeks. Any longer is not really an option, its this or nothing.

thanks in advance guys

Mikeygun, why no longer than 5 weeks? Liver toxicity? I'm in week 7 of Stanabolic winny myself...

denkall makes 6mg winny pills? who else besides **,ttokyyo makes winny tabs? and whats the price on them? I'm gonna ask my local guy if he can get them and I would like to know a good price

I dont really know to be honest with you. I have only done shots in the past, this will be my first time doing winny pills. As far as the pills go I got them for almost nothing because the guy owed me a favor.

I would appreciate it if anyone who has taken denkall winny could pm me with their results and dosage

thanks

RustyTromboneMan said:
I dont really know to be honest with you. I have only done shots in the past, this will be my first time doing winny pills. As far as the pills go I got them for almost nothing because the guy owed me a favor.

I would appreciate it if anyone who has taken denkall winny could pm me with their results and dosage

thanks

I have them, yet to use them though. Sorry bro. Check your karma message too. Your pm was full.

Top Bottom