Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 th cycle but first deca cycle!! need advice

Stackinplates

Anabolic Moderator
Elite Moderator
Stats
31yrs
6'0
195 lbs
9-10% bf

Been lifting 3 years straight m-s

Diet is clean lean meats healthy fats carbs carbs 50%
Pro 30%
Fats 20%
All tests were done via bod pod and inbody .. For my stats

My question is this...
I have done about 5 cycles test p& c ,dbol, var, tren a, mast. I am on Trt have been for 3 years. so after a year of Trt I started mini blasts. I have fell in love with cut stack mix.. Tren,test,mast currently on it now 7 days in! love to stay lean I currently have 4000 mg test p and 4000 mg deca.. I only am doing a 5 week cut stack cycle with the ten test Blend all doses low and the same 250 mg every compound a week.. Got great gains last cycle and got shredded...

I have shoulder issuesand knee issues...
So want to run the deca!! test cyp is not for me the blood levels are not stable with the long ester I get bad acne witj test cyp so test p is what I prefer ... So with the 4000 mg test p and 4000 deca what should I run ?

Should i start two weeks before cut ends ? I want to keep deca low get nice gains not looking for much at all I'm happy at 200 lbs so a gain of 5 lbs after cut stack is perfect can I achieve that at 200-300 mg deca a week? And if so should I run test the same I hate high doses I prefer low and effective... Don't like high test 300 is mad I wanna go if that would prefer 200 mg test and open to deca dose advice ..... Pleas help with cycle if able to ... Btw thanks for ur time

Ps : I have caber and armidex as backups. No need for pct I'm on get

Current pic as of two days ago View attachment 130373

Btw my main concern about deca is deca dick ....! I did not have any issues on tren but assuming the mast helped ..

I would run decca 150 a week for just joint issues. But 2 put on weight I would run at least 300 or 400 mgs a week. I would run decca for atleast for 10 weeks cause its a long ester and it would b a waste for a short cycle. with decca run caber .5 twice a week. The caber will get rid of all the decca dick issues. One more thing not every 1 gets decca dick and at a low dose like 150, 200 I don't u will. I'm starting week 3 on decca400 and Sustanon 500 .

is deca the ONLY reason you are running for joint issues? if so swap out the deca for MK (sarms).. you can get it from sarms1 and that will help much more.. also add more omega's to your diet..

if you are concerned about deca dick then just don't risk it

No not necessarily the only reason just figure putting inns bit more size wile helping the joints is is a big plus . I wanted to get npp but think ima try it next to around if I run deca at 300 can I keep my test at 200-300 would like to keep it at the lower end 200-250... Also my wife is preg so think if I get any bit of deca dick now would be the time to test the waters on deca ...

Also my question is should I hop on the deca after this cut cycle or should I wait give it a month after this cut mix I am runnin? Blood work was golden after my last 8 week run with it not one change at all from my original labs .. So figure not much will change on a 5 week cut .. So when should I start to run deca? And would any gains be made at 200 for 20 weeks

It's either 200 for 20
Or 300 for 13-14

Dude the whole reason for a blast is 2 put on size and muscle on a bulk. If I were u I would do this
Week 1-6 400 test 400 decca
Week 1-12 600 test 600 decca .
Caber and aromasin. Belive me with caber u will not have no decca dick. Caber is like a bonner pill lol

Appreciate the advice but dint like using high doses my body reacts shilly to all medications sides are horrible on high dose of test acne like no tomorrow .. Even with proper nutrition supplements and keeping estrogen levels in check every time I run compounds high I always get some horrible sides

Plus at high doses I'm sure the mass I will put on is more than I want. 5-8 lbs is all i want you're saying if I run both of those doses all I'll put on is about five or 10 pounds I'm fairly lean already my regimen is in check and I'm not looking to put massive amounts of gear in my system to get huge .. My body hates meds all kinds so I found with low to mild doses I do much better.... 600 mg test messed me up ....my body does not like anything over 300 .... So really was wondering if any gains would be made with deca at 200 for 20 weeks or would 300 for 13-14 be better? Also can I run test the same or a tad lower if I run it with caber?

Oh yea would it be wise to start the deca right after my 5 weeks of tren since I will prob be at 7-8 % bf or wait another 5 weeks before I start

Would like to start right after this cut if yall think it is not smart let me know

Top Bottom