Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 reasons why wimenzs trail menzs in science

If u study science/engineering at Cybercollege they don't know if you're rawking a cawk or knot

I got news for yah, women are starting to smash the men in both fields. It's now only a question of time. Walk into a HS AP calc, Physics, or Chem class and do a gender count. Couple more cycles and it'll be a new game.

I got news for yah, women are starting to smash the men in both fields. It's now only a question of time. Walk into a HS AP calc, Physics, or Chem class and do a gender count. Couple more cycles and it'll be a new game.

Wimenzs make up only 21 percent of full science professors and a measly 5 percent of full engineering professors.

I haven't read the article yet, but I believe this trend will change soon and women will catch up and perhaps surpass in the sciences. It hasn't been too long now that some women around the world with the luxury of obtaining the level of education needed to excel in these fields.

I wish I learned more about women who have contributed to science in school. Most of the scientists emphasized throughout middle and high school science classes were white males. Diversifying the curriculum is pretty doable, emphasizing female scientists more and also scientist of different ethnicity. Never underestimate the power of non detached learning, it's powerful when a child can see themselves/relate to people who have made such an impact. A lot of school districts where im at are beginning to require teachers to complete gender biased training because it was discovered that mostly math and science teachers were unconsciously picking boys over girls to answer questions and spending more time for feedback to boy, ect.

I do think the societal stigma regarding women in these fields is lessening though.

I haven't read the article yet, but I believe this trend will change soon and women will catch up and perhaps surpass in the sciences. It hasn't been too long now that some women around the world with the luxury of obtaining the level of education needed to excel in these fields.

I wish I learned more about women who have contributed to science in school. Most of the scientists emphasized throughout middle and high school science classes were white males. Diversifying the curriculum is pretty doable, emphasizing female scientists more and also scientist of different ethnicity. Never underestimate the power of non detached learning, it's powerful when a child can see themselves/relate to people who have made such an impact. A lot of school districts where im at are beginning to require teachers to complete gender biased training because it was discovered that mostly math and science teachers were unconsciously picking boys over girls to answer questions and spending more time for feedback to boy, ect.

I do think the societal stigma regarding women in these fields is lessening though.

Please quantify this silly hypothesis.

Top Bottom