Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5-htp

Thaibox

I've been taking 150mg/day for a few weeks now and sleep too much. My girl just told me she bought some cool thing from Victoria's Secret, and I asked her why I haven't seen it. She said because she figured I would just want to sleep anyway.:confused: Not good. She's right, all I want to do is sleep.

I've taken Xanax, Valium, and GHB. Nothing has affected me throughout the day as much as this shit.

Anyone else get this?

5HTP (and Paxil also), make me drowsy and "sleepy" all day. i really don't want to sleep, but i want to lay there and close my eyes and rest. comes and gos all day long. also give me headaches from hell. :)

DownUnder23 said:
where can u buy 5-htp

You can get it at GNC. or nutrition world etc. its an OTC legal supp. although use caution..........seems to have put thai box in a coma! lol...........i think...............hope to hear from him soon on this thread.

Why not try Tryptophan ?

more "efficient" than 5-HTP though illegal :mad:

sorry Warbird, been asleep:)
Anthrax, I've tried L-trypto, but its too damn expensive. I figured I'd give htp a go. I'm going to drop the dose down to 50/day and take it in the evening. My girls gone for a couple weeks, so I'll have time to experiment without getting in trouble.

Top Bottom