Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

5:22am high tide this morning

JayC9 said:
dude...you surf, which is cool even if it's in shore slop


I spent a spring, summer and fall surfing almost everyday about 4-5 years ago. Fell in love with it, even though I was terrible. Moved to Connecticut, where surf is not even a word. Been missing it lately and was home in RI for the day, so grabbed my board and headed out for early morning high tide.
 
pintoca said:
Killahsurfer???

BTW, you stepped on that half-digested squirrel, barefooted?


yeah dude, right in it barefoot. pretty nasty shit too. I wonder what the college dortbag was drinking lastnight.
 
KillahBee said:
yeah dude, right in it barefoot. pretty nasty shit too. I wonder what the college dortbag was drinking lastnight.

SHIT!!!!!

I can only imagine that shirt squirting through your toes... NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!
 
Catch any good ones???? :Chef:
 
chefbone said:
Catch any good ones???? :Chef:


The only thing I was catching was my breath from paddling. For those that don't surf - you have no idea how difficult and how much of a workout paddling around the ocean is. Also, I am not very experienced, so out of the few decent waves I caught, I was really just trying to stand up for longer then 3 seconds. Regardless, just chillin in the middle of the ocean by yourself is phenomenal.
 
KillahBee said:
The only thing I was catching was my breath from paddling. For those that don't surf - you have no idea how difficult and how much of a workout paddling around the ocean is. Also, I am not very experienced, so out of the few decent waves I caught, I was really just trying to stand up for longer then 3 seconds. Regardless, just chillin in the middle of the ocean by yourself is phenomenal.
I gone out a few times. It's funny how all that skate-boarding as a kid would come in handy one day. :Chef: :tuc:
 
Wow, I think I have better swells down here on the Gulf, but glad to see you out and about at 5AM surfing!
 
redguru said:
Wow, I think I have better swells down here on the Gulf, but glad to see you out and about at 5AM surfing!


Not that the East Coast (especially New England) has good surf, but the summer is the worst, unless there is a big storm a brewin. Fall and winter is the time to surf around here.
 
KillahBee said:
Not that the East Coast (especially New England) has good surf, but the summer is the worst, unless there is a big storm a brewin. Fall and winter is the time to surf around here.


We had great rolls for Dennis, only time we get waves, but the Sheriff's office kicked everyone off the beach before the winds even got to 30KT. You ever been down to New Smyrna beach? About the best on the East Coast, IMHO. But, I'm not much of a surfer.
 
redguru said:
We had great rolls for Dennis, only time we get waves, but the Sheriff's office kicked everyone off the beach before the winds even got to 30KT. You ever been down to New Smyrna beach? About the best on the East Coast, IMHO. But, I'm not much of a surfer.


Florida? Nah, still a beginner and haven't really surfed in years. The biggest problem with surfing as a beginner is locals and crowded breaks. During the time I was learning to surf I only surfed early morn or late evening. Best way to learn and not kill anybody or yourself
 
nice boogie board ;)
 
That puke just about made me puke. barefoot too. Your poor thing... Thanks for the pics I love the ocean. But wouldn't surf, I am to afraid of sharks...
 
KillahBee said:
The only thing I was catching was my breath from paddling. For those that don't surf - you have no idea how difficult and how much of a workout paddling around the ocean is. Also, I am not very experienced, so out of the few decent waves I caught, I was really just trying to stand up for longer then 3 seconds. Regardless, just chillin in the middle of the ocean by yourself is phenomenal.
stick with it Killah, you'll find your own style

i grew up living on the coast, surfed from my early teens and taught surfing as a summer job down in Cornwall for a few seasons. When i finished uni i left the UK and went on a long surfing holiday to meet up with a few friends and surf some of the waves i'd read about and seen so many pictures of in the surf mags. I went to the Canary Islands for a month, Indo for 3 months and Oz for a year. Surfing almost all the time, sometimes holed up in a secluded spot for weeks where i'd settle into a routine of nothing but surfing for 4-6 hours a day, fishing, snorkling, eating and sleeping. I have never been in as physically good shape and charged as i was after that surfing holiday. It's not only the constant paddling, it's also the explosive action needed to pull yourself into a wave and the power from your trunk and legs to drive yourself along a wave and pull those big turns.

i'm glad at least a few others on here have shared the experience of riding along a wave
 
tiger88 said:
nothing worse then ppl who surf who try to do it in the atlantic ....bitch please put down the long board
lol!!!!

7' or less only.. none of that 12 foot shit
 
tiger88 said:
nothing worse then ppl who surf who try to do it in the atlantic ....bitch please put down the long board
sothe entire east coast should not surf? fucking dipshit. you ever surfed the atlantic?
 
KillahBee said:
sothe entire east coast should not surf? fucking dipshit. you ever surfed the atlantic?


ive been to the atlantic (florida and ny) might as well just let me go to a wave pool ....


my cousin worked at a surf/skate shop in corona and they had a catalog out and i guess most of the surf catalogs mailed out went to places like delaware and florida and tame atlantic spots.... why ? why ?

pacific > atlantic
^^^^^^
for surfing
 
Top Bottom