Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5,000 calorie a day diet! Woop Woop!!

bostonianboss

Hey everyone, just figure I would post my diet for everyone. I did the best I could and from what I figure it's approx 5050 Calories, 440 grams of Protein. 40% Protein 30% Fat 30% Carbs. I will/am bulking over the next 20 weeks.

Any input, advise or critiquing would be Great!! Dont be afraid, I am tough.

6:00 am-
6 Large eggs scrambled
16 oz of skim milk
2 slices of whole wheat toast

9:00 am-
2 cup oats w/2 scoop protein
1 banana

11:00 am-
Protein shake/ 1 scoop
1- 4oz chicken breast

1:00 pm-
Almonds-11
1- 4oz steak
1 Sweet Potato

3:00 pm-
Almonds-11
Tuna- 1 can (oil, drained)

6:00pm- (After workout)
1 - 4 oz chicken breast
1 – 4oz steak
4 cups of spinach

15 Grams Creatine before/after workout
1 Scoop Protein immediately after work out
(ALL PRODUCTS from NeedToBuildMuscle.com)
8:00pm-
4 Tablespoons AN Peanut Butter on Celery sticks

Last edited:
For your post -post workout meal i think you could drop the steak or chicken ....no need for both, and introduce some complex carbs brown rice/sweet potato.

Is that 15g of creatine pre AND post workout ? if so - thats too much . 10g post-workout is plenty IMO . or have 10g pre workout and 10g of glutamine post.

Needto's protein is perfect PWO but you need some simple carbs too... either some power form maltodexterin or waxy maize or a couple of bananas.

Last meal of the day - ANPB and celery is not the way to go if you are bulking.
consider some cottage cheese or casein. you want slow digesting protein before sleep.

For your post -post workout meal i think you could drop the steak or chicken ....no need for both, and introduce some complex carbs brown rice/sweet potato.

Is that 15g of creatine pre AND post workout ? if so - thats too much . 10g post-workout is plenty IMO . or have 10g pre workout and 10g of glutamine post.

Needto's protein is perfect PWO but you need some simple carbs too... either some power form maltodexterin or waxy maize or a couple of bananas.

Last meal of the day - ANPB and celery is not the way to go if you are bulking.
consider some cottage cheese or casein. you want slow digesting protein before sleep.

Thanks for the help Columbo. Anything I could sub for the other 4oz chi or steak? Ill def add brown rice or a sweet potato, but I need the keep it at 5,000 calories....Any suggestions there?

The 15g of Creatine is total. Wasnt sure is pre or post was better. I like the idea of 10g pre and the 10g of glutamine post. I think i'll do that.

I'll switch up the peanut butter with some N2 Matrix over at NeedToBuildMuscle. Other than that, does it look pretty good?

I'm curious what your stats are starting out?

Hey Roxy,

Stats: 36 y/o
10 + years in gym
220ish lbs
15ish %
6ft

Looking to add some lean mass. Hoping to get to 240ish (after pct).

a little more info:
1st cycle at 30. Test E only
2nd cycle was Test E and dbol. 32-33 y/o
3rd will be Test E 750 wk 1-16, Eq 600 wk 1-16, dbol 50ed 1-5. Was thinking of maybe Winny at end 50ed 11-16 just to lean out a little and get that dry hard look, but not sure yet. I'm still not sure about the EQ. I have heard good thinkgs and just sub par things...Guess I will only know if I run it...

Thanks for the help Columbo. Anything I could sub for the other 4oz chi or steak? Ill def add brown rice or a sweet potato, but I need the keep it at 5,000 calories....Any suggestions there?

The 15g of Creatine is total. Wasnt sure is pre or post was better. I like the idea of 10g pre and the 10g of glutamine post. I think i'll do that.

I'll switch up the peanut butter with some N2 Matrix over at NeedToBuildMuscle. Other than that, does it look pretty good?

Maybe have another 16oz of the 2% milk with the steak and potato.
Keep the peanut butter bro...drop the celery.

Here is a shake i have as my last meal of the day when i'm bulking ( its not as bad as it sounds just think of snickers bars when you are drinking it :) )

1 cup of cottage cheese
1 scoop of choclate whey
2 tsp of all natty peanut butter
8 oz water

560 cals - 60g protein ,25g fat,10g of carbs.

blend it in a smoothie maker and add ice cubes if you like.

Check out fitday.com to fine-tune your macros :)

Maybe have another 16oz of the 2% milk with the steak and potato.
Keep the peanut butter bro...drop the celery.

Here is a shake i have as my last meal of the day when i'm bulking ( its not as bad as it sounds just think of snickers bars when you are drinking it :) )

1 cup of cottage cheese
1 scoop of choclate whey
2 tsp of all natty peanut butter
8 oz water

560 cals - 60g protein ,25g fat,10g of carbs.

blend it in a smoothie maker and add ice cubes if you like.

Check out fitday.com to fine-tune your macros :)

I'm going to try that tonight. Columbo, you are the Man. Thank you

Top Bottom