Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4EverFit D-Drol

R

rahl

Anyone ever used 4EverFit D-Drol? Results? Sides? My local shop has it buy one get one right now so I figured it was worth checking if anyone's ever used it.

Thanks.

Its just a natty test booster. Not sure how great it is.. I wouldn't expect you'd have problems with sides and stuff.

D Drol is a prop blend of superdrol, tren, and phera. That's a serious product. If you decide to run it proper support supps, proper pct (serms imo), and responsible dosing/duration is a must.

D Drol is a prop blend of superdrol, tren, and phera. That's a serious product. If you decide to run it proper support supps, proper pct (serms imo), and responsible dosing/duration is a must.

Thanks. That's what I thought. $20 a bottle right now. Not sure if they're clearing it out or not. I'll have to think about it. Getting ready to start needtos diesel stack so I don't need it right now but I'm thinking of picking it up to have it on hand for $20.

If anyone has run it I'd love to hear what you thought.

Thanks. That's what I thought. $20 a bottle right now. Not sure if they're clearing it out or not. I'll have to think about it. Getting ready to start needtos diesel stack so I don't need it right now but I'm thinking of picking it up to have it on hand for $20.

If anyone has run it I'd love to hear what you thought.

The tren and phera are soon to be illegal. My gym carries the full line of Amercell products (trash imo) and they've marked all of the products down %50. They're liquidating.

Top Bottom