Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

43 Fat Starting Test Stack

STtix

Hello I just got my TS no17 today and started taking it. I look nothing like any of the photos on the site and thought I would log my progress for us mortals trying to achieve the shirtless summers or at least "wife beaters". I am 6'4" starting weight is 207.3. I was going to post a pic, but saw it and thought HELL Naw.

Been training off and on about 3 years. Being in the military I always had to train for the test and not really body composition. Now I lift 6 days a week with the three day split. I know I'm not taking in enough calories because I want to trim this belly down. Typical diet.

0500 20g protein with pre workout
0600 gym
0730 40g protein shake
0900 Greek yogurt 6 oz with granola
1100 1 can tuna and leg orange
1300 1 cup cortège cheese with fruit
1500 mass xxx ( I know)
1800 6oz chicken breast mix veggie
2100 40g protein shake

That is it, any suggestions.

Day 5
Morning "Wood", sweet!!! Should I take 2 pills morning and 1 at night? Or space all 3 through out the day?

I feel the Test Stack product works best at 4 caps ED, but it makes the bottles go to damn fast. 3 caps is good, but 4 caps is amazing.

I feel the Test Stack product works best at 4 caps ED, but it makes the bottles go to damn fast. 3 caps is good, but 4 caps is amazing.

Test stack is powerful, and there should be no need to ever go over the recommended 3 caps. Even 1-2 caps per day can give some pretty amazing results, and the bottle lasts 2-3 months that way as well

Test stack is powerful, and there should be no need to ever go over the recommended 3 caps. Even 1-2 caps per day can give some pretty amazing results, and the bottle lasts 2-3 months that way as well

Maybe not, but my experience with the product (5 bottles of it to be exact) it is significantly better at 4 caps ED. For instance I am a huge fan of Fodgia and I know when I am getting the needed (tried & true) amount in a product. As I previously stated it is good at 3 caps but amazing at 4 caps. Since it has so many ingredients in a prop blend it takes 4 caps to hit my fodgia needs.

Top Bottom