Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 wks into 1st cycle with Basic Questions

cyoung016

Hi all - new here, first post, but have done lots of research of course.

I'm 4 weeks into my first Anavar cycle. Things are going fairly good, so I just wanted to ask a few questions to those of you more experienced people.

My stats: 31 female, 5 foot 11, 150 lbs (started at 146 beg of cycle). Main goal of cycle to is gain mass without adding too much unwanted "fluff". But I do need to add some more muscle because I have very long limbs (37 inch inseams).

I haven't experienced much sides at all. A bit of spotting the first 2 weeks. Some sensitivity in my female parts for a few weeks, but that has now subsided. A little more sensitivity in my nipples, but that has gone away too. I've definitely experienced some increase in strength, but it's sporadic but I've definitely hit some new PR's over the last 2 weeks. My squats and deadlifts are amazing!

Weight train 6 days per week during lunch for ~45 minutes with legs on Saturday (1 1/2 hours). Also 1 sprint session per week in the evening. Calories are around 2200 or so. I would go higher but I've already been gaining about 1 pd per week so this frightens me some.

I started my cycle at 5 mg ED for 5 days, went up to 10 mg ED for another 7 days, then went up to 15 mg ED since then. I know some may say this is high but I figure I am not a typical 110 or 120 pound female so I thought I would need a higher dose?

So my questions...sorry...I know this is getting long. So, I'm obviously not 100% sure I'm really taking anavar. Who really is? So what do you think given I've gained approx. 1 pd per week? Does this sound right? My bf has said my arms definitely look harder and thicker.

So do you think I should go to 20 mg ED given my lack of sides? How long do you recommend I run this cycle? Do you think I should leave my calories as is, given my current weight gain?

Do you have any other suggestions/comments for me??

Thank you for any input. It's greatly appreciated.

Also should have mentioned I have been seriously weight training about 2 1/2 years. I have done several bulking/cutting cycles. My very beginning starting weight was 138 pds. So I definitely made some strides "natural" but was just getting frustrated with the lack of/slow progress. And my bf wanted to try some test, so we decided to experiment together with our first cycle. He's also been lifting 3+ years. Thanks again

Anavar is often faked and substituted with dbol. That happened to me several years ago when I first got some from an untrustworthy source lol

And why would you increase the dose if you're not sure what you're taking?

Thank you for the reply. I was disappointed to see I hadn't received any as I've learned so much info from this site.

You have a very valid point. But my question is how do we ever really know if what we have is real or not unless we have some type of "hook-up" or reliable source (which probably most of us don't). That's what really confuses and frustrates me.

I read a little about the at-home test kits. Does anyone recommend these? And they are quite pricey. And what if it test out badly? Then I should just keep ordering from different sources and keep testing? That doesn't seem very realistic!

be careful playing around as i see you know zero about cycling ...

go get your blood levels checked .
make sure you dont ruin your liver..

being on dialysis its far from funny.....

Hi all - new here, first post, but have done lots of research of course.

I'm 4 weeks into my first Anavar cycle. Things are going fairly good, so I just wanted to ask a few questions to those of you more experienced people.

My stats: 31 female, 5 foot 11, 150 lbs (started at 146 beg of cycle). Main goal of cycle to is gain mass without adding too much unwanted "fluff". But I do need to add some more muscle because I have very long limbs (37 inch inseams).

I haven't experienced much sides at all. A bit of spotting the first 2 weeks. Some sensitivity in my female parts for a few weeks, but that has now subsided. A little more sensitivity in my nipples, but that has gone away too. I've definitely experienced some increase in strength, but it's sporadic but I've definitely hit some new PR's over the last 2 weeks. My squats and deadlifts are amazing!

Weight train 6 days per week during lunch for ~45 minutes with legs on Saturday (1 1/2 hours). Also 1 sprint session per week in the evening. Calories are around 2200 or so. I would go higher but I've already been gaining about 1 pd per week so this frightens me some.

I started my cycle at 5 mg ED for 5 days, went up to 10 mg ED for another 7 days, then went up to 15 mg ED since then. I know some may say this is high but I figure I am not a typical 110 or 120 pound female so I thought I would need a higher dose?

So my questions...sorry...I know this is getting long. So, I'm obviously not 100% sure I'm really taking anavar. Who really is? So what do you think given I've gained approx. 1 pd per week? Does this sound right? My bf has said my arms definitely look harder and thicker.

So do you think I should go to 20 mg ED given my lack of sides? How long do you recommend I run this cycle? Do you think I should leave my calories as is, given my current weight gain?

Do you have any other suggestions/comments for me??

Thank you for any input. It's greatly appreciated.

Sides don't usually appear until the 6 week mark, in my experience. I think it's a mistake to jump to 15, much less 20 for a first cycle. 1 lb per week is about right actually imo, if you're training and eating for the cycle. I would have said 10 mgs, 8-10 weeks for a first run. Time on = time off cycling. More is not always better.

Top Bottom