Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle, should I throw in tren?

Svenman19

Currently a month in on test e at 400mg a week with a oral kick start. Plan on running another injectable for last 8 weeks. My stats are age 23 5'8 175 lbs 9-10 bodyfat. Here is what I have come up with
1-16 test e 400mg
8-16 tren ace 75mg eod
8-16 winstrol 50 eod
Could I get some opinions on this? Thanks
Sent from my SGH-I747M using EliteFitness

What ancillaries would you run and what's your pct? Tren isn't something to be taken lightly and not something you would just wanna "throw in" as an after thought

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

It all looks good. You will want cabergoline on hand incase the trenbolone causes prolactin sides and an anti estrogen to be safe. What does your pct look like?

Right now I am taking arimidex .25 eod and n2gaurd through out the whole cycle. I will also be takin h2generate last 4 weeks of cycle. Pct will be post cycle, unleashed, forma, daa and test infusion

Nice job you seem to.be pretty much covered.. have caber for.tren and enjoy

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

It all looks good. You will want cabergoline on hand incase the trenbolone causes prolactin sides and an anti estrogen to be safe. What does your pct look like?

And yes I will order caber, or maybe prami

okay what i would do since this is your first time with tren is run it the first 8 weeks instead of last 8 weeks. and then keep the winny the way it is.

mixing in winny with tren and test like that is gonna be too much for a first time tren user. once you get the hang of tren you can start playing around with stacking things with it. to be honest the test i would drop down to 200mg a week only, let the tren do the work here. the only difference is your sides will be lessened, your gains won't change at all and could actually be better since sides will be less.

your dosages are fine other than that.

and pick up some n2shampoo, you will need it with this stack lol

Hey steve, I am currently in week 4 of my cycle, thats why was suggesting running tren in the back end of my cycle. I can drop winny out of it I just have some kicking around

Top Bottom