Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

350 g protein

karenzpap

Need ideas for protein. I'm eating 5 meals a day need 60 to 70g protein per meal. Any advise on differant protein or meal ideas will be great. 4 to 5 chicken breast a day gets old quick. Thanks........

Assuming you take protein shakes then you can make protein bars very easily. I simply use peanut butter, honey, oats and vanilla protein AMD they are awesome. lots of eggs as snacks and cottage cheese are great

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

12 oz. chicken, 10 egg whites cooked with a scoop of protein, greek yogurt, etc... Fish... Bro theres plenty of ways

Assuming you take protein shakes then you can make protein bars very easily. I simply use peanut butter, honey, oats and vanilla protein AMD they are awesome. lots of eggs as snacks and cottage cheese are great

How do you turn them into bar form? Kinda lost me there, I'd look to try and make some.

How do you turn them into bar form? Kinda lost me there, I'd look to try and make some.

I heat the peanut butter in the microwave for a few seconds to make it softer, add oats honey and protein.. mix it well so as to spread out the protein as much as possible.. I got one big lump in one bar once it was horrible.. break up the oats evenly so there are no lumps of that either.. you will have a big ball of batter so place that on to grease proof paper in strips and put in the fridge for an hour.. then you can cut the strips into however big you want them.. the amount of carbs, protein and fat will depend on how much you put in

Top Bottom